Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] homophobia

Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned:

someone said somethin in chat ab how good it is to join pd, i then said "gay", the exact same person replied tellin me i "must be 11 years old" and what got me banned was me finally saying "sad how you lgtbq people instantly assume someones 11 for being against your mental disabilites" and then i got banned for a year for homphobia

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

this is my first and only account of being (actually) toxic in chat, i got called an 11 year old , i said something back, yes i may have taken it a bit far but i didn't mean it and wanted to just annoy the person i was saying it to, im aware being in the lgbtq isn't a "mental disability" but i mean...what else could i have said? that doesn't really justify it but it's up the admins on whether i am forgiven or not

-What server you were banned from:

unturned life rp 

-A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/idmfkwhyareyouevenhere/

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2022 5:15 pm
Ammar
(@ammar)
Eminent Member

why is this not getting looked at? can a mod atleast tell me whether im gunna get unbanned or not, i saw a dude say that he said f*g on the server and he atleast got a reply, im seeing ban appeals from 10 mins ago getting instant replies, is it cuz mine is called homphobia and not "ghost ban appeal"?

Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2022 8:17 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Quite funny how someone calls you 11 so you decide to attack their beliefs/interests lol, there's a thousand other things you could have said but you specifically decided on that so don't use that as an excuse, it just seems that you very likely didn't know what to reply with and decided to go for option obvious. In short, you had the choice to not say what you said, de-escalate it or literally not even say anything but you decided against all of those. We don't tolerate any kind of homophobic/racist/etc statements on our servers and you've been playing for a while, should have kinda been aware at this point. I'll deny this as another staff member already spoke to you about this and they were pretty unconvinced with your reasons as to why you said what you said 

Posted : 05/10/2022 8:53 pm
Share: