GREETINGS. I got ba...

Notifications
Clear all

GREETINGS. I got banned again and I'm fucked because I didn't do anything

Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
Okay, I got a ban because some kido cried, he was robbed, and that I was following him. Fucked that I was on afk and bob just killed me without talking and poor kido took a loot. Three people agreed with me. One person talked against it. So what's the fuck? Please, ban me, but please show me the proof, if I'm wrong, here you are. How many people agreed with me 3. There is a video. No . So what's going on ? I see that it depends on the shit when you get banned, it's cool now in administration. I got a ban without defense. I promised the bob that I wouldn't fuck up and I didn't do it. So what's the problem, please. ? I admit, I got nervous because despite my efforts, one word from a guy who is on the server for 2 days is enough to have a ban. I know I won't get unban after I said that admin made a mistake. But that's life. I got bans without evidence. And one more thing. I didn't kill him Bob and you can see it in the commands. The link will send to steam, however, the administration will reply to me and it is good, but these are negligible opportunities. Either way, the administration won't decide to give me unban wants a ban. PS: Bob, I promised I wouldn't fuck it up, and I didn't do it, but you didn't believe me. Nara ty.py
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2020 1:57 pm
Tuka_eXtreme
(@tuka_extreme)
Active Member Customer

Don't write nonsense, everyone knows you're KOSer. You throw people at grenades in front of SZ and then you cry when someone kills you. You are also killing without warning and when someone reports you you say you wanted to rob him. It was never there, you just come to someone and shoot him with a machine gun from behind. Wake up. You got a ban three times for this. You really shouldn't play on this server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 7:14 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Shit up kido first go to gym

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2020 7:46 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Diffrence is im noc robbing with btr so go to mumie

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2020 7:48 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Im making a content im not only rob people

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2020 7:49 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
Once on this server you had to have clear proof. Video or you won't achieve anything. Now it's enough for one guy to write KOS in chat and say goodbye. And I know that I will not get unban. Mainly because it attacks administrations, that it made a mistake. But I honestly wanted to speak. I promised an administrator that he wouldn't break the case. I didn't do it. It is a pity that he did not believe me. Well, but such life and these are the laws. That's the end thanks to all the players from Chernaus. It was fun to play with power and adrenaline. Something ends, something begins. And thank you bob. Although I have a ban. I think I have an unjust ban, but he thinks differently. Well, I'm not sitting in anyone's head. But I wanted to thank him for being able to count on him. I also thank SurpriseKH Gacy Justin for help that I couldn't join. Applause for you that despite my persistence I didn't upset you. I don't have the strength to argue with Tuka anymore, because he will say that I will, and the wheel is rolling. Go back to the server and do what you want. Well, I think it would be enough: D. Goodbye
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2020 10:43 am
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

arent you grapias are spartans alt or smth?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 12:56 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
No, but I know them. How do you know about them XDDD
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2020 1:25 pm
Share: