Application for UNB...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for UNBAN

Tuka_eXtreme
(@tuka_extreme)
Active Member Customer

Hello, I was banned permanently for "unspecified" on chernarus roleplay. Admin said that I carjacked car in SZ. I'm sorry, but I just wanted to test it, and I certainly wouldn't do it again. I think I should get another chance, because I don't think I was otherwise doing anything terrible and I apologized for the overturned car. I also think that the permanent ban for overturning the car is not adequate when the server otherwise play decent.

Thanks for solving the problem, Tuka_eXtreme.

My steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tuka_eXtreme

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2020 8:11 pm
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer
If you are already in the forum, I want to say something. You have tried carjack btr 2 times. I let you go the first time. Then again I saw you doing the same I finally reported you. I've talked to Wolf before and he has seen you do it 20 times. Nothing but applause. Secondly, you've cried lately because I was like a scythe, it was a long time ago but I remember. So explain to you because your mind doesn't understand it. When you rob someone you have the right to kill him if he raises a weapon, you did it. Thirdly, you are the most annoying player on the server, every time someone robbed you you wrote in the chat KOS. You are stupid or dumber. You are a toxic player on this server. Fourthly . You love with your team, stand on the sidelines in Williams and kill the players who leave it, I still remember when I was on a cigarette coming back and what I hear? That you sitting in btr killed my homies who came out of sz. I didn't want to report so I told you to stop and give them back the items. But you didn't do it and you started to write that it wasn't you, etc. I saw your nickname and those you killed too. Fifth and last, every time you were robbed by us, you wrote KOS, and you know the best? You wrote it even when I didn't kill you. You're lying, you're lying, you're lying. I expect an apology from you in the forum and apologize to the rest of the players on the server for your behavior. Sam wants you to come back but read the regulations. PS: Admin can check who did what and when in SZ, so keep trying, D. That's it for me
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 7:54 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Wild boar; this his ban appeal, not the place for you to state why you dont like him. I've alrady told you about 6 times to stay out  of it.

I am not going to repeat myself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 11:59 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

@Tuka_eXtreme , you were banned for pta away when being robed and many times of carjacking of vehicles in sz.

When i confronted you about hhis you also lied to me. Not cool. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 12:14 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

@Tuka_eXtreme,i don´t want to be bad but that ban is your fault and don´t make excuses about that i saw you carjacking every car in sz even my orca that was destroyed by your hand and even for kosing me after i said in chat that robbery is over and you still come back and kill me and then slayer so idk if I were an admin I wouldn't give you another chance because of the things you did just lying to admin and breaking rules too many times is not cool at all 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2020 12:36 pm
Tuka_eXtreme
(@tuka_extreme)
Active Member Customer

@crazy-bob When I was banned, the admin only told me that I was throwing cars in the SZ, I heard nothing about disconnection. In addition, I'm an otherwise decent player and it seems exaggerated for this to get a permanent ban.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2020 7:17 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

@tuka_extreme theres no warn system for some reason so ban is the only punishment. i agree with you there should be one.

thing is, you dont really sound sorry for lying to bob etc and although this is a small offense this is what an appeals for. 

imo if you think you were banned unfairly you can go argue with an admin but right now you need to be sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2020 1:17 pm
Tuka_eXtreme
(@tuka_extreme)
Active Member Customer

@marmalademan When the admin came to me on the server, I apologized several times and said I could turn the car back because it was on the roof. Unfortunately, the admin probably apology was not enough. If the admin wants another apology, so I'm sorry, and I certainly wouldn't do it again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2020 6:14 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

@tuka_extreme saying sorry before ur punishment isnt magically gonna make it go away.... 

u need to write it in the first bit of ur appeal so u come off as sorry. not that ur being forced too but that u genuinely are

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/04/2020 10:44 pm
Share: