Giovanni's Unban Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Giovanni's Unban Appeal

Giovanni
(@giovanni)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned:

My friends(actually only 2 were my friends) abused a bug for money and I didn't report them.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

This bug I found out about 5 months ago with my friend slayer but we thought it was caused by lag or a server problem, so we just didn't care about it and when we told an admin he replied that it was just a server side issue. Before I got banned I remember All3n saying you would get paid his MVP+ money multiple times per hour. I have also experienced the same thing but I was getting 150 dolla because I have no rank. At the time being I didn't know this bug was itentional 100% so I wouldn't report someone for something they might not even do because it could get them falsely banned and I would feel real fucking bad. I think I deserve a second chance because ever since my old ban for mass robbing and mass kosing the entire server run out(2 years ago) the only thing I wanted to do for the community and the people is good. Next time I find something shaddy I will try to abuse it, record it and send it to the staff and development team, like I did with the unlimited free guns bug.

-What server you were banned from:

Probably all but I was playing Life RP like 99% of the time.

-A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/HondaGTR150/
Probably this is better ---> 76561198186427021

Extra Comments: I would love to come back and serve as PD again 🤠 

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2022 3:02 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Unbanned, welcome back.

Posted : 15/08/2022 6:13 pm
Share: