Eminent Member Customer

still says they're banned though

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 6:47 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

chasing? what?

In regards to the video that's 1 hour and 9 minutes long, they attack me at my base, I kill them, begin looting, then I begin to egress through the sewer, where I'm chased by them, kill them over and over, and they continue to chase me throughout the sewer.

You walked past them and they shot you. On your video they were silent but on theirs they told you to put your hands up- Unturned often delays voice comms, Idk why but I've dealt with it many many times. 
Even on the rules, it says 

• My victim claims he didn't hear me tell them to put their hands up now they're accusing me of KOS
    If you are not in voice distance, there's no way they will be able to hear you/know you are robbing them and wouldn't count as a robbery since its not the victims fault you decided to speak to them from a mile away. However you must also consider the delay Unturned sometimes has when first speaking to someone. Give them time for a possible delay to be happening before just shooting them.

I don't know what this whole edited video fiasco is, but how can you say it with such certainty? 

I can say it with such certainty because in his video he even says it's a recording of a recording? That's not an unedited video; not to mention with that possible time delay on voice chat, why is he speaking before he presses alt?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 8:39 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

Even the chat between them in their video is weird. "We haven't been robbed yet" "I'm recording I'm recording I'm recording"

And I wonder if they don't want to show the 30 minutes before that because of, well, you know, I was fighting them in the sewer, kept killing them, and they kept TPA'ing and chasing me, attempting to KOS, as shown in my video.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 8:49 pm
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

shadow wasn't there when they were raiding your base (shadow is the guy recording) he was in our base. thats why the 30 minutes before that isn't shown.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 11:40 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I never saw a video of you being chased through a sewer, you told me to skip to 1:09 to see you get KOS'd so I did.

That's not a rule, its an FAQ, you're not gonna be banned for not considering the voice delay...

I'm still not sure you can say it with certainty. You have your suspicions yeah.. And I'll agree it's a bit weird, that was my first thought when watching it too. If it turns out they did edit a voice over, well first of all they did a pretty good job, but they will be banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:27 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

r3d they're still banned because this hasn't been resolved yet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 2:28 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

redsquirel is a koser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who killed me like 5x time 

what the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 4:04 am
ACE
 ACE
(@ace)
Eminent Member Customer

redsquirel is a koser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who killed me like 5x time 

what the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 4:04 am
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

Hey Nylex, 

Please jump to 50:00, watch to 1:07, I'm chased from my base throughout the sewer; Sorry I didn't point out the exact points in my first post, didn't think I'd need to after explaining what happened in the video /shrug

And I literally grabbed that from this website, your website :  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/rules/

"I don't know what this whole edited video fiasco is, but how can you say it with such certainty? 

I can say it with such certainty because in his video he even says it's a recording of a recording? That's not an unedited video; not to mention with that possible time delay on voice chat, why is he speaking before he presses alt?"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 5:53 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

As co-leader of Rising Pride I can say that everyone is adding up all their own bullshit reasons just to get it in your head we are bad RPers nylex. I can assure you we try to RP out situations %100 of the time.  A lot of this stuff that Opti and others are mentioning was from back when we first joined the server and yes we weren't that into RP at first but we have ban banned for our mistakes and we have served our time, and have made our Appeals confessing to what we have done and providing proof to what we haven't done.... Case solved.  Now I'm not exactly sure what happened in this specific incident because I was on vacation but I would like to believe my clan tried their hardest to roleplay it out and follow all server rules.   If you are trying to accuse us of voice over editing a video I can say with full knowing that no one in my clan is dumb enough to try and pull that, even though I haven't seen any of these videos so I may be wrong, who knows....... just my 2cents

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:02 am
R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

I have taken the time to watch the last few minutes of Deltas video to see that every one of my members was falsely banned. He was indeed raiding an enclosed structure that had an Enter/exit point that could've contained loot storage inside, my members had the right to KOS him as stated by Nylex himself  "Can I KOS if I am raiding a base? Yes, Think of bases as KOS zones."

Just making sure this gets resolved the correct way, Thanks ~Co-Leader Rising Pride, R3dsorialPeak17

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2017 6:25 am
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

Guess nylex just isn't going to respond?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 2:32 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: