false ban on four o...

Notifications
Clear all

false ban on four of my clan mates.

Page 1 / 2
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

I am r3dsquirell, leader of Rising Pride, and 4 of my members were falsely banned under the accusation of KOS. The story goes as my members went in to delta's base with intentions to raid,which means they can 100% KOS. After they got in, Delta fled through the sewers however, my group was in full pursuit. Once he got out of the sewers, our group lost him. They later found him again as he was RAIDING which they could also KOS him there as it is a base RAID. However they still told him to put his hands up and he ran. The report was bullshit aswell as the ban. There are 2 videos you can reference on the ban report by delta( delta's video and venom's is under it)

Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 1:00 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ah yee I remember that report, can you just stick their steam profiles on here and I'll unban 'em 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 6:14 am
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

So you can chase people across the map, be killed multiple times, and continue to attempt to kill? With no restrictions on tpa, it seems like solo players are at even more of a disadvantage than normal. Disappointing. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 6:37 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

there was a video on another report referring to this situation where the group told you to put your hands up. The video from your perspective didn't include that though, I guess Unturned delayed it or something again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 6:59 am
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

So just to make sure I understand correctly, if you have a group, you can legit chase someone from their base across the map, while they defend themselves over and over, as long as you keep TPA'ing on top? I'm pretty sure I actually wiped the group once or twice, but they must have been somewhat nearby, and then yeah, they can just all teleport on top of each other.

That whole thing with them having an edited video telling me to put my hands up, vs my unedited video seems kinda silly to me too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 8:46 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

chasing? what?

You walked past them and they shot you. On your video they were silent but on theirs they told you to put your hands up- Unturned often delays voice comms, Idk why but I've dealt with it many many times.

I don't know what this whole edited video fiasco is, but how can you say it with such certainty? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 8:57 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

The thing is with this group, they have one or two people that seem to be reasonable, understanding lads. But the biggest concern is that they're lying out of their teeth. About 12-14 people left the Russia server, because of them terrorising Volk, whenever they were only, noone went to the Volk Military Base because the KoS'ing club was around. Me, Logan, Timothy, SwaK and a bunch of others were present for this one, we have been at volk for a while then suddenly out of nowhere a few cunts try to shoot us there without a reason, we quickly made work of em, only to findout that they return in a record time, and doing it again. And again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. This kept going for about 2 hours. These guys have been banned because of that by About_30_Ninjas. You know what they did? Showed a video of a different encounter they had, where they did keep to the rules, just to get unbanned, even though the evidence did not have anything to do with the thing they got banned for. 

This seem to be the case a lot of times, they get banned for a proper reason. Later they show some evidence of a different encounter, that has nothing to do with it.. Nylex doesn't know about the context of the earlier issue, they get unbanned.

Before they got banned even D4NKING mentioned he had fishy encounters with them in the past, for mass KoS'ing. After we reported them, Ninjas decided due to a few of us being considered trustworthy and D4NK's previous experiences it was fit to ban this folks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 10:25 am
PowLow
(@powlow)
Active Member Customer

i really dont recommand unbanning them because we had a horrible experience with thos guys before, and they will keep doing the same thing again and again since russia is not that strict this days and besides that they will make it really unsafe for the other ppl evryone is afraid to even get out of the safezone just not to get robbed or muled my a zombie just to not get killed and KOSed for no reason in the middle of no wher by some kids who find it really cool to to ruin everybody fun. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 10:41 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

Ah yee I remember that report, can you just stick their steam profiles on here and I'll unban 'em 

That would be your biggest mistake, these fellows I remember them very well from the public Russia and Chernarus servers... this group will tpa kill on the first chance they get, they will KOS on the first chance they get... One time on Russia I was building those huge wooden lockers and I needed tape so I obviously asked if anyone had tape and wanted to trade, one of their group (Jack The Killer that was together with r3dsquirell, and 2/3 others) said "yeah I have tape, tpa to me I am in safezone", but I knew these guys from previous events so I did something funny, I took out all of my gear and sent a tp. When they accepted it they instantly had shot me once but to realise I was naked they didn't finish the job and said in voice chat "fuck off, noob". These people will always abuse and constantly kill people, on Russia we had a huge instant where they did get banned but I am not sure how they got back on the server, if it was a temp ban I am not sure. But they went on a mass KOS spree which was ridiculous, any person who went to volk to go looting would get instantly killed, we put a big group and decided to swoop round volk normally as if we were looting it, once they started shooting us and even killing one of our group we attacked em hard, but just find that one of their group members would stay hidden to keep TPA'ing his friends into battle and this continued for 2 FULL HOURS of TPA ABUSING and absolutely killing everyone on sight weather they were part of the group or just random players. But the case here is that they have been banned numerous times for KOS'ing for TP abusing and others... they don't deserve to be on servers such as your own, they deserve to be Permanently Banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 12:36 pm
Venomis987
(@venomis987)

i dont want to be rude but if you read the rules and look and nylex's post it says you can kos at nw af and thats were we are most of the time there or playing a diffrent game league of legends. dont blame us for your mistake of going to air field and not reading nylexs post and looking in chat that it tells you when you enter its a kos zone 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 2:29 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Venomis987

i dont want to be rude but if you read the rules and look and nylex's post it says you can kos at nw af and thats were we are most of the time there or playing a diffrent game league of legends. dont blame us for your mistake of going to air field and not reading nylexs post and looking in chat that it tells you when you enter its a kos zone 

Way long time before that rule existed boi, so don't get cocky. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 3:48 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Posted by: Venomis987

Still does not explain the issues at Volk Military Base either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 4:07 pm
r3dsquirell
(@r3dsquirell)
Eminent Member Customer

So yes, i understand when our group was just starting the server, our group did some questionable things and we were punished for it. That's why our group now records everything that we do. Also the four guys who got banned this week have NEVER been banned before. The russia incident was me and a couple other members but im not going to argue that because it's been resolved and we don't play on russia anymore. These guys did nothing wrong and it would be greatly appreciated if you could unban them.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151336165/  -Kindle

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187310181/  -Dines

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311242386/  -Roasted

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CtpShadow/  -Shadow

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 4:49 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)

Shadow and Roasted were part of that and other questionable instances

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:02 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Guys, I'm not unbanning them because of an unrelated video of them following the rules, what are you talking about?

Delta reported them and provided this video(go to 1:09:00):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjkQeMvwhAY&feature=youtu.be  

The accused then provided this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX1iwm-qm8Q

As you can see both videos are of the same situation captured from both sides perspectives. So I have no idea what you mean when you try tell me I'm unbanning them because of a video of them following the rules in an unrelated situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 6:13 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: