Duncan's Ban appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Duncan's Ban appeal/ an apology

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Well, here we go again...

This app is both an appeal and an apology. 

First, I would like to apologize for my behavior on both discord and the in-game server. Second, I've acted like an asshole towards a few individuals especially towards people I'm not gonna named, but I owe them a big apology. I was digging myself a grave faster than I was expecting.

The third thing is to explain why I performed these actions, which is quite simple in a context summary.

I knew soon a later my time would come, and on the top, I wanted to leave the discord, but on the other hand, I've wanted to stay so I took a different approach of leaving and ensuring that my account won't come back in a few hours or days. It was that toxic approach of me blaming two staff individuals for the mute and later ban. So, in summary, I would like to apologize to both of the staff members for my toxic behavior towards them. I want to ensure that, I didn't mean that behavior for real, and that I accept all the sh*t that happened and fully accepting actions from the other side of the battlefield.

-What happened/why you were banned

1. Racist language (Toxicity in general) 2. Mute evade  

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Honestly, the chance is still not up to me, but to these two individuals. 
-What server you were banned from

Discord/Game-Nylex Life RP. 
-A link to your steam profile/Discord

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445205663/

Duncan#2776

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2021 2:32 pm
Share: