Duncan's Ban appeal...

Notifications
Clear all

Duncan's Ban appeal/Apology

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Well, here we go again...

This app is both an appeal and an apology. 

First, I would like to apologize for my behavior on both discord and the in-game server. Second, I've acted like an asshole towards a few individuals especially towards people I'm not gonna named, but I'm sure these two individuals know what I'm talking about so I owe them a big apology. I was digging myself a grave faster than I was expecting.

The third thing is to explain why I performed these actions, which is quite simple in a context summary.

I knew soon a later my time would come, and on the top, I wanted to leave the discord, but on the other hand, I've wanted to stay so I took a different approach of leaving and ensuring that my account won't come back in a few hours or days. It was that toxic approach of me blaming two staff individuals for the mute and later ban. So, in summary, I would like to apologize again to both of these staff members for my toxic behavior towards them. I want to ensure that, I didn't mean that behavior for real, and that I accept all the sh*t that happened and fully accepting actions from the other side of the battlefield.

-What happened/why you were banned

1. Racist language (Toxicity in general) 2. Mute evade  

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Honestly, the chance is still not up to me, but to these two individuals. 
-What server you were banned from

Discord/Game-Nylex Life RP. 
-A link to your steam profile/Discord

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198445205663/

Duncan#2776

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2021 2:33 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Duncan i really did and still do like you, when you were in the community the toxicity was ripping out of you BUT this appeal looks very apologetic and i really do want to unban you from the game too, my approach to this would be unban from discord then see how you get alon with the community then you can make another appeal sooner or later up to you (i will have to leave this to other staff as i cannot unban from discord) i wish you luck 😉

LUCID

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2021 3:45 pm
Duncan reacted
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

@lucid Yeah I need to say that most of my time I wasn't acting pretty good it was always that toxic side of me that was showing up, and my behavior wasn't the greatest either, but we're all have some flaws in life. As well thank you for sharing your opinions, and I fully understand you cannot apply your decision here which is still up to someone else. Still thank you for your time. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2021 8:24 pm
LUCID reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Cowwater

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 10:09 am
Fadeless and Duncan reacted
Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

Imagine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2021 4:26 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

It's been a while, however the community misses you very much and personally I think its time you come back.
I won't lie this unban acceptance is a bit biased, however you were a staple in the community.

Contact me on discord

ACCEPTED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2021 11:59 am
Duncan reacted
Share: