Destroyer's Unban

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Destroyer's Unban

Destroyerz
(@destroyerz)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned - I was banned because I said "nigballs" in chat and was micspamming. I got a perm ban for racism and out of frustration, I said some slurs to the player who reported me for saying it(not racist). I did try to hop on the server with an alt but I was IP banned so I didn't bother to do anything else against the community.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - This was 8 months ago and there is no excuse for what I did. I got back into unturned and I feel like everyone should get a second chance. I wouldn't do anything like this in the future if I was to get unbanned or if not and I played in 5 months' time when the year is over. Robert said I FRP'ed KOSed, and alted which I didn't do any of.

-What server you were banned from - Life RP

steam profile -  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070254874/

Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2022 12:21 am
Destroyerz
(@destroyerz)
Eminent Member

Fadeless 🍛🥘

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2022 6:50 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

It appears you've broken a TON of rules from what I'm reading in our archives. Racism, homophobia, FailRP, Alting, yada yada. I am going to deny this because your ban specifically says "Not to be unbanned.", but if you feel like you have a silver tongue, then contact ezekiel#4118 - the staff member who banned you and try to convince him if you want

Posted : 14/03/2022 10:15 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

As Nexx said above if you wish to contact me and talk about your ban I'm more then willing to do so and give you a second chance in the community, 9th chance rather.

Posted : 14/03/2022 11:08 pm
Destroyerz reacted
Share: