My apology and appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] My apology and appeal.

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I have been banned for the last 10 months now for alting/co-operation with HBI. Long story short, I got banned and alted with a hacker/abuser as I never thought I would want to play the server again, yet here I am, almost 1 year later still pleading for another chance.

-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I want to make this appeal different as to all the other ones I have ever made. I would like this to be seen as more of an apology than appeal and not like how I used to show my one-sided opinion on why I should be unbanned. Before I begin this apology, I would like to add that I have finally realised instead of just denying everything, blaming my actions on other people that it’s just better to own up to what I’ve done. There’s no point pointing fingers now, I’m here to apologise for what I have done and instead of just claiming I’ve matured and grew-up, actually prove it.

Let’s start of with the main reason I am banned.

Alting. Am I going to deny this like I have previously? No. I’m going to explain everything right here and now. Once I got my 3 month ban, I thought it was over. I never could imagine me coming to 2022 still wishing to be unbanned on Life RP. I started alting and at first I didn’t cause any actual harm to the server. The first time I started alting I was just playing normally to begin with. However, time comes and goes and I eventually find myself in a group with Zinger, TNP (starring), HBI and Krownz. All banned players. HBI had managed to purchase some sort of Unturned cheat menu that he was showing us in a discord call. He also brought to us this idea of “kill-dozers.” I thought it looked pretty funny and I helped him with the supplies to create it in game as I had racked up quite an amount of money from alting.

Like I said time flies and it comes round to school starting again, I lost contact with practically all of them other than Zinger and I talk to TNP now and again. My alting journey officially ended mid November I would say as I just got bored having to constantly hide my identity. I know HBI is still currently alting from time to time but not quite sure what he is exactly doing.

People want me to be banned because last time most the community spoke to me I was just an annoying British kid to them. Everyone has this idea that if I was to get unbanned I would just cause havoc because of the group I displayed myself within.
Look, if people really think I’m just making this to get on and break the rules again, you are incorrect. Why would I of spent months making appeals and trying to get my main account unbanned just to start KOSing again? It would make no sense when I could just create an alt account to break the rules. I want to actually try get some quality RP on the server. While I’ve been banned I’ve explored over to another role play game styled similarly to Life RP called FiveM. I believe I could bring some of my skills over from there to Unturned and maybe, just maybe increase the role play experience for other players.

A part of all this I would like to add that I’m willing to inform the staff with some intel on other alters (specifically HBI.) Well, a former alter/friend of mine has managed to get some screenshots of DMs on what they’re doing, their alt account names and would be able to hopefully de-escalate this on going battle with the alters.

This pretty much wraps everything up and I appreciate you for reading the whole way through. I guess I shall finalise my appeal with my sincere apology to anyone I have caused any bother to. I would like to thank Robert for inspiring me to write this and that I may be given a second chance.

-What server you were banned from

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150912339/

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Lucifer1337
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2022 12:40 am
ramonster137
(@ramonster137)

HELLO Luci My old friend Last we alted was 2 Months ago Why are you lying in your appeal i thought you dont lie Lying is not good My friend lets make a killdozer soon Luci I will contact you on discord

Gr Krownz.

Posted : 07/03/2022 4:26 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @lucifer1337

-What happened/why you were banned

I have been banned for the last 10 months now for alting/co-operation with HBI. Long story short, I got banned and alted with a hacker/abuser as I never thought I would want to play the server again, yet here I am, almost 1 year later still pleading for another chance.

-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I want to make this appeal different as to all the other ones I have ever made. I would like this to be seen as more of an apology than appeal and not like how I used to show my one-sided opinion on why I should be unbanned. Before I begin this apology, I would like to add that I have finally realised instead of just denying everything, blaming my actions on other people that it’s just better to own up to what I’ve done. There’s no point pointing fingers now, I’m here to apologise for what I have done and instead of just claiming I’ve matured and grew-up, actually prove it.

Let’s start of with the main reason I am banned.

Alting. Am I going to deny this like I have previously? No. I’m going to explain everything right here and now. Once I got my 3 month ban, I thought it was over. I never could imagine me coming to 2022 still wishing to be unbanned on Life RP. I started alting and at first I didn’t cause any actual harm to the server. The first time I started alting I was just playing normally to begin with. However, time comes and goes and I eventually find myself in a group with Zinger, TNP (starring), HBI and Krownz. All banned players. HBI had managed to purchase some sort of Unturned cheat menu that he was showing us in a discord call. He also brought to us this idea of “kill-dozers.” I thought it looked pretty funny and I helped him with the supplies to create it in game as I had racked up quite an amount of money from alting.

Like I said time flies and it comes round to school starting again, I lost contact with practically all of them other than Zinger and I talk to TNP now and again. My alting journey officially ended mid November I would say as I just got bored having to constantly hide my identity. I know HBI is still currently alting from time to time but not quite sure what he is exactly doing.

People want me to be banned because last time most the community spoke to me I was just an annoying British kid to them. Everyone has this idea that if I was to get unbanned I would just cause havoc because of the group I displayed myself within.
Look, if people really think I’m just making this to get on and break the rules again, you are incorrect. Why would I of spent months making appeals and trying to get my main account unbanned just to start KOSing again? It would make no sense when I could just create an alt account to break the rules. I want to actually try get some quality RP on the server. While I’ve been banned I’ve explored over to another role play game styled similarly to Life RP called FiveM. I believe I could bring some of my skills over from there to Unturned and maybe, just maybe increase the role play experience for other players.

A part of all this I would like to add that I’m willing to inform the staff with some intel on other alters (specifically HBI.) Well, a former alter/friend of mine has managed to get some screenshots of DMs on what they’re doing, their alt account names and would be able to hopefully de-escalate this on going battle with the alters.

This pretty much wraps everything up and I appreciate you for reading the whole way through. I guess I shall finalise my appeal with my sincere apology to anyone I have caused any bother to. I would like to thank Robert for inspiring me to write this and that I may be given a second chance.

-What server you were banned from

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150912339/

stop the cap

Posted : 07/03/2022 4:43 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@ramonster137 stfu krownz you witlof picker

Posted : 07/03/2022 4:44 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@ramonster137

Mr Krownz,

Why are you lying? Last time I spoke to you was in October. Also, could you provide some proof of this? Is it possible for you to tell me what my discord name was 2 months ago too if I really spoke to you?

Stop alting, you might as well go do something better with your time. You’ll realise soon just like I did.

Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2022 6:48 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@lucifer1337 I love you Luci

Posted : 08/03/2022 10:31 pm
ramonster137
(@ramonster137)

@lucifer1337 OH NO you are not my dad 

Last we spoke your name was toyko

Posted : 08/03/2022 10:35 pm
ramonster137
(@ramonster137)

No i love alting i played legit for a week then i got banned but atleast i gave people 2 million in total 

Posted : 08/03/2022 10:36 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@ramonster137 strange guy and incorrect

Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2022 5:29 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@lucifer1337 can i hold ur wood

Posted : 10/03/2022 4:55 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

please can an admin check this

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2022 5:50 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Well, Robert doesn't seem to really care whether you're banned in-game or not and honestly, don't think rest of the staff do too, so yeah. You're unbanned, but keep in mind that even the slightest error you make regarding the rules that is punishable will land you another perm ban due to the shit you've pulled in the past, so be careful. Welcome back to the server

Posted : 13/03/2022 10:55 am
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

@nexx thank you so fucking much 

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2022 10:56 am
Laze
 Laze
(@the-toxic-toaster)
Active Member Customer

Yo this is deep man wrote a whole essay to play Life RP again. Amen

Posted : 13/03/2022 12:23 pm