Could Nylex please ...

Notifications
Clear all

Could Nylex please sort my ban out?

Page 2 / 2
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Oh mk. Yeahh you never once confronted me for kos. I was rude to you on discord, because you banned my friends and family. That really doesn't sit right with a guy who cares about his family. Now let me digress just before I say fact is your story is not descriptive and how you executed saying this to me. Is showing me you aren't being truthful Raven. I fully respect you but I don't think you are being honest at this point anymore. I know in my heart and my personal experiences I haven't kosed. Yet you don't say jack about me kosing when this deal has been going on for months. THEN, all of asudden you have a statement of you personally confronting me and seeing me kos. Neither of these things have happened. And your statement shouldn't even be referred to as a story because that is not what it is. So Raven is there more to it? Even being so, there is still a lot of fishiness due to the fact you waited so long to say that you've, "seen me and confronted me." Thank you for your time but I'd like further discussion.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2017 2:19 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

And raven if someone is rude to you pretty sure that isn't a bannable offense. Because I can show you how to get them to stop.... You say, "I don't like how you are acting please stop or I will ban you." That is also something you could've said IF and only IF I was kosing. Yet you never said this to me once because I've never kosed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2017 2:30 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

And if you did confront any members of my group I wasn't there for it. I am not delusional in any way, shape, or form. I know for a fact you've never talked to me about kos that I haven't done.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2017 10:53 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Hello, Raven I'd like to keep speaking on this subject. I no longer see it in my best interests just to let you act fishy then stop speaking with me about my ban.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2017 6:50 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

I'm an admin now I suppose?  

SGTFronnie101

Eminent Member

wat, how?

ReplyQuote

Posted : 04/03/2017 5:55 am

About_30_ninjas

This should be dealt with quickly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2017 11:46 am

SGTFronnie101

Eminent Member

Yeah please do so it's confusing me why this happened.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2017 1:07 pm

Nylex

Admin

Well I checked the logs and theres no /admin on fronnie, or anyone for that matter. I'm so confused as to how this has happened, do you have admin commands?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2017 4:57 pm

SGTFronnie101

Eminent Member

Haven't checked in a few hours due to me and my group developing ourselves a private roleplay server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2017 6:38 pm

greendiamond04

Trusted Member

At least you reported it instaed of causing chaos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2017 7:43 pm Nylex liked

Nylex

Admin

hmm, when you get on just see if you have any admin powers because theres nothing that shows anyone admining you in the logs, very strange. I've tried unadmining your steam ID and it just says "invalid parameter" lol. But thanks for being honest and reporting it, it really is appreciated! Glad it didnt fall into the wrong hands and instead fell into someone whos is trustworthy! 

I Don't know fronnie personally but I saw him on the ban appeal forum then found this. It really shows a lot about the guy I would say hes trustworthy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/04/2017 10:57 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

This was before he was banned, however.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 4:03 am
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

It was but it shows I am a trustworthy person. Instead of banning a bunch of people and causing chaos I reported it. And that is in a way the same as what is happening right now. If I wanted to cause chaos Raven I could've done it by abusing those admin powers. Why would I cause chaos now? Or ever. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 10:25 pm
rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

Froonie did you finnaly get unbanned with all of your other freinds

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 11:38 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

No because of Raven saying that he's seen me kos and has confronted me about it. The reason I still try is because he can't use other people's word because that's called being bias. He can only use his own word right now. And fact is I know 100% that I've never kos nor has he confronted me about kosing. So.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 11:58 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

we try because we care and because we have put our money into the server I stopped because i have other server witch i can play but i would still love to be unbanned i mean its been like 3 months you think that would be enough time. a tout le monde these are the last words i will ever speak. (I will love any one who can guess the song)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2017 6:50 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Pony the thing is every report I have on me can't really be used. I am sure there are no videos of me kosing and if there is I want to see them. And then next thing is if there are no videos only Raven can ban me by him saying that he has seen me kos. He has already said that he's seen me kos and has confronted me. But fact is he waited a month or so to bring this up? Then it is not descriptive. Finally, I know that he has never said anything to me about kosing because I haven't done it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2017 10:43 pm
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

Fronnie no matter what u say it doesnt matter, they will take a trustworthy admins worth over ur's, stop arguing come down to a conlusion/solution its already bad enough u guys disbanded the group

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2017 9:03 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

First off I never owned the group. 2nd off we all know he was acting fishy about the fact he waited a month to say he has seen me kos and confronted me. I fucking know for a fact I have never had 1 admin say anything of that sort to me because I have not kosed. And to be honest if they want to just ignore me about it my annoyance will never stop. So either I get a conclusion based on good solid proof or I get a fishy and unreasonable conclusion which forces me to never stop making forums.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2017 10:03 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: