I have been banned ...

Notifications
Clear all

I have been banned by an abusive admin!

leonisbadass
(@leonisbadass)
New Member Customer

Me and my friends were searching for items in the airfield and suddenly I got shot and killed by an admin after that I tpa to my friend, took my stuff and shot back at the admin who I didn't know was admin at first but after my friend said stop shooting at him he's an admin I stopped I looked at the admin and he just banned me, after I was banned it said I was banned for unspecified reason and my friends told me that the admin was swearing at the people on the server and if someone will swear at he will propably get banned also. this was an abusive admin and his name was D4nking. If an admin reads this please help me.

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2017 8:26 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Sorry to hear about this. I will bring it up with the other staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2017 1:59 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hello young boy,

The term 'abusive admin' seems to be used very lightly thespians, and this is a prime example of it. I respond to a Kos report at NW and upon my arrival I found myself in a firefight. Now here's the interesting part, you and your 2 hombres were gunning me down as I walked up to talk to you,despite having no gun out. That in itself is pretty gay, when I started to talk to you about your little attempted KOS you told me that you thought I was an enemy and tried to brush it off. Your compadre decided that attempted KOS wasn't gonna be enough and committed to trying to kill me via melee weapons. Now I don't recall killing anyone, I banned you or your friend yes, but killing anyone I did not. I can easily ask Nylex to check the logs for you about this 'admin rampage' that you preach about. One thing that is more annoying than kosers is repulsive liars. Now I'm not pointing any fingers but my hand is pointing in your direction. I strongly suggest that you either edit this report (if you can call it that) or delete it, as it is folks like you who both tarnish the reputation of us staff members as well as ruin the experience for other players.

Have a nice day

Your abusive admin D4

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2017 2:13 am
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

And a quick question as well:

If I was such an abusive staff member, an online tyrant, why haven't a) I been demoted and b) why aren't there really any other reports about me?

I'm just wondering as if I was so menacing howcome no one else has complained? 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2017 2:20 am
leonisbadass
(@leonisbadass)
New Member Customer

first of all I was trying to kill you because one of you killed me, If u look more carefully at my first post I did not say you killed me I said someone killed me and then I saw you and attempted to kill you after I realized that you were an admin you saw I stopped and looked at you, I'm new to unturned and I didn't know you were an admin just by looking at your name, and really you just replied to me that I'm gay? with that profile pic of yours? I want to talk to someone who can really help me and not just tell me I'm gay, seriosly thats the most dumb and childish way to answer someone (what age is d4nking? 12?) and my friends told me that d4nking was swering at people in the server and he banned me only because he can if thats not abusive for you I don't know what removed link

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2017 8:34 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

''If u look more carefully at my first post I did not say you killed me I said someone killed me''

Me and my friends were searching for items in the airfield and suddenly I got shot and killed by an admin

''and really you just replied to me that I'm gay? with that profile pic of yours?'' That's some good craic there. You will find that a lot of players and staff do swear, most people do. I didn't ban you 'because I can', I banned you because you started KOSing at NW and when I came over to ask you and your friends 'why did you KOS?' you decided instead of listening, to try and kill me over and over. I don't ever recall banning someone 'because I could?' so that is new to me. If you give me your steam link I will unban you but try to follow the rules next time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2017 9:52 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

first of all I was trying to kill you because one of you killed me,

Posted by: leonisbadass

You can't die, respawn and revenge kos. That isn't roleplaying and provides an unfair advantage for you. That is breaking the server rules. You just admitted it right here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/04/2017 11:30 pm
D4NKlNG reacted
Share: