Cheryducks Ban appe...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cheryducks Ban appel

CheryDuck
(@cheryduck)

-What happened/why you were banned: I downed a player named "Masked" in a police pursuit, I had warned him 'once' and then I downed him because he had contraband on him. I had gotten the clear to enforce the contraband law by my superior. Then I proceeded to down him knowing that mask is know as 'trigger happy' so I had downed him and I was correct, in which he had contraband on him. By downing him I committed attempt KOS, or know as attempted kill on sight. Thefore the mod Zahn had banned me. For good reason enforcing his duty.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Because of all the hours I had spent on game getting to know the players, enforcing law, and the fact that I had warned him and only downed him and although it was attempt KOS I feel that I had only downed him and was looking for contraband and after this he mass KOSed, (aside from the mass KOS) I was in wrong for downing him. But I feel with all the people on server who know me they know that I am one, active, two do enforce law with fairness and Just, and I am a overall nice person. And I only made one mistake, with 179 Hours purely on Life RP, I had to make at least one mistake, and this acc was made when I started playing life RP due to how it was stolen as I said in my PD application. Anyway I had to atleast one mistake in 179 hours.

-What server you were banned from: Unturned life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002168163/  

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2020 6:06 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2020 2:38 pm
Share: