Banned on Life RP

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned on Life RP

Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

Hello i was banned on life rp for unspecified And cuz i mass kos even, I only Rob two people, only one who i killed was guy who i robbed and he attacked me and the another guy i rob, i shooted but i didnt kill him https://steamcommunity.com/id/45879845/

Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2020 2:21 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Can you explain more of what happened as well as the formal format of a ban appeal - thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2020 12:41 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

So basically gacy what happen i had a gun and i rob two people which the first one i told that he got 7 seconds to drop all his stuff which he didn´t listen so i shot him and i miss many times and once he was down i kill him but after i killed him i thought oh shit i made a mistake on killing that guy so but after that guy died i had low ammo so i buy more clips in my gun and that guy i robbed he came back in gun store and killed me as i guess revenge but after some mins i decide to rob another guy once i rob him he try to attack me but i gun him down, i take some of his things and run away but while i was running i got lagged and then i saw i was banned for unspecified reason and later a find out by your stream i was banned for mass kos even tho i legit robbed two people where like i said i rob the guy and kill him but that was once (Sorry Gacy for This Broken Shit English or any other admin)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2020 2:05 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Unbanned - Have a nice time on the server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2020 12:04 am
Duncan reacted
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)