"ok i giv you your items back"

with interest?

Include your insurance  :DDD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2017 7:44 am
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

hmmmmmmm I know u ok in chernaurus and giving u another chance makes a hard decision since we already gave u like more than 3 chances in chernaurus after what u did to us we told u that we are going to give u another chance if u let us take our items so u let us take it then u killed us again then we told u and u said no after a few days we saw u my friend was supposed to kill u after what u did to me but I said NO since revenge KOS will be pointless I also feel bad ok but idk with the others if they still want u back I don't hold grudges anyways but for now ill just say good luck to u if u will get unbanned or not...

and i say if i kill you i giv you your items bck

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2017 9:07 am
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

hmmmmmmm I know u ok in chernaurus and giving u another chance makes a hard decision since we already gave u like more than 3 chances in chernaurus after what u did to us we told u that we are going to give u another chance if u let us take our items so u let us take it then u killed us again then we told u and u said no after a few days we saw u my friend was supposed to kill u after what u did to me but I said NO since revenge KOS will be pointless I also feel bad ok but idk with the others if they still want u back I don't hold grudges anyways but for now ill just say good luck to u if u will get unbanned or not...

and i say if i kill you i giv you your items bck

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2017 9:18 am
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

now unban me pls

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2017 1:58 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

PanSougood with that last bit you lost me for real..

You kossed me (when I called myself Noah), I uploaded proof, you got banned.

Now it seems you get a chance to come back .

Knowing that you had been banned before and Kossed me from a second account that you created to circumvent the ban, you should considder yourself very lucky to get another chance to play on the sever.

But now you talk about how you gave (who axactly??) .. multiple chances...

again, you lost me....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/10/2017 2:00 pm
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

why

pls unban me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/10/2017 2:23 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

lost in translation much???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2017 8:08 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2017 9:29 pm
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

yes unban me pls

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2017 3:46 pm
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

if i kill him i giv him items back

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2017 8:53 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As u can see your application has been denied at some point and you tried to bribe us by telling that you will give the player`s items back you didn't even made a proper ban appeal and made things complicated you could have fixed this problem from the start by giving a proper appeal and an apology from what you have done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/10/2017 7:59 am
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

crazy bob i have change for you unban  me and if i make kos ban me ok?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/10/2017 8:21 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

First of all; im not in the business of banning and unbanning people, thats up to the powers that be.

Second , this is not about something you do for me, it's about your behaviour on the server.

Take hitmans advice, start by giving a propper appeal, dont try to circumvent the ban by setting up second accounts and the mods might give you another chance...

(p.s. dont try google translate to translate this message, something very confusing comes out 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2017 8:26 am
PFQ reacted
PanSougood
(@pansougood)
Eminent Member

i have one people and he can testify i dont kos if you unban me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2017 7:50 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: PanSougood

i have one people and he can testify i dont kos if you unban me

Testify? testify for what? nothing will be changed even if you have someone to testify, one person is not enough to help in your case and about that person we cant even trust him he might be your friend that is lying just to protect and cover for you, I`m not saying that your "Guy" that will TESTIFY for you will just lie or something I`m just stating my opinion but the thing is as I already said it in my other reply i hope you red it and understand but as for now and in what you said even if you have someone to "Testify" nothing will change...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2017 7:15 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: