Banned from chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned from chernarus- Apologizing my kos

plopkoek
(@plopkoek)
Active Member Customer

I got banned for KOS.

I would like an unban so i can play whit my friends again and to have fun playing. I feel really sorry for the kos, and i would like a second chance on the server. Because i am really sorry and it was a long time ago.

I was banned from Chernarus non-whitelist.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571/

I know i can't KOS, and i hope you will give me a second chance.

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2017 9:39 am
plopkoek reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Lack of information... and reason on why you should get unbanned if you really wanted to play with your friends you should have followed the rules since you already know it. Try making a better appeal for yourself next time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 8:30 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

Lack of information... and reason on why you should get unbanned if you really wanted to play with your friends you should have followed the rules since you already know it. Try making a better appeal for yourself next time.

Agreed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2017 1:18 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i think he should get n banned because it was a misunderstanding

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:15 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

you need to be in the discord chat or talk to uzi to understand

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:16 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

you need to be in the discord chat or talk to uzi to understand

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 6:16 pm
plopkoek
(@plopkoek)
Active Member Customer

i have followed the rules, but it was an misunderstanding out the video. It wasn't me that kossed but one of my friends. Also was that kos made when we were raiding, so then its allowed but the admins wouldn't listen to me when i told them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 6:43 pm
plopkoek
(@plopkoek)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

I followed the ban appeal list. And it doesn't say i have to give a really detailed discription. But i can tell you the reason. I got banned by mistake because they thought from the video that i kossed someone, but i didn't. Also was that kill made whitin a raid That means that its allowed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 6:46 pm
Share: