SkullKrusher UnBan ...

Notifications
Clear all

SkullKrusher UnBan App

SkullKrusher
(@elijah)
Eminent Member Customer

-I got ban 3 days ago and it was for 3 days and im unban at 3pm 12/5/2017 then 15 minute later i got reban forever.
-becasue i waited for my unban and was happy to git unban and got reban then i was unban.
-Chernarus Roleplay
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109923737/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2017 1:33 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Well... I don't get your point your appeal is quite confusing and lack of information, try making a better appeal next time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 5:00 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer
Posted by: The Friendly Asian HitMan 😀

Well... I don't get your point your appeal is quite confusing and lack of information, try making a better appeal next time.

im not sure what the lack of information is, he did actually explain it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 7:28 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Pein

What I mean is that this app is kinda confusing -I got ban 3 days ago and it was for 3 days and im unban at 3pm 12/5/2017 then 15 minute later i got reban forever.

-becasue i waited for my unban and was happy to git unban and got reban then i was unban.    

As you can see this is kinda confusing I don't know how you understand this app but for me, it is really messed up and he could also include what happened and an apology for it as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 8:10 am
SkullKrusher
(@elijah)
Eminent Member Customer

I got reban for no reson forever

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2017 11:24 am
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

Posted by: Pein

What I mean is that this app is kinda confusing -I got ban 3 days ago and it was for 3 days and im unban at 3pm 12/5/2017 then 15 minute later i got reban forever.

As you can see this is kinda confusing I don't know how you understand this app but for me, it is really messed up and he could also include what happened and an apology for it as well.

he waited out his 3 day ban and then 15 min after he got unbanned he got banned forever for apparently no reason however i suspect there was a reason behind it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 8:58 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

As I know he went to Nylex Discord and pinged the staff multiple times for his unban suddenly he got impatient and annoyed the staff because of that he got denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 4:43 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'm pretty sure this is a whole misinterpretation. What I believe happened is Skullkrusher was told that he could re-appeal in three and a half days, not that he would be unbanned. He misunderstood and is wondering why he can't get on the servers still. Even if my theory is wrong, then I'd recommend making an actual appeal anyway. If you do then you can show it to a staff (Not spam them) and they'll likely take away your ban. Better safe than sorry no?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 11:36 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I don't understand who re-banned you. I've spoken to multiple staff members and none have said anything.

Unbanning you and apologizing for the inconvenience. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2017 1:50 am
PFQ reacted
Share: