Banned from Chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned from Chernarus RP the non whitelisted one

velj4nos
(@velj4nos)
New Member Customer

So my name is Wick and ive been having some beef with manomaly,John Scout And Lil Uzi Vert.So here's what happened,we went to Hero Traders to trade and i've seen one guy who was begging for gas so my friend doron gave him what he wanted and then when he wanted to fly away from the place John Scout started shooting at him basically safezone camping and i killed him because i thought it was the right thing to do so im not telling that im innocent I shot at their car and we all started safezone camping so we just started killing eachother over and over.So i met a new friend the next day and he said he stole a Weapon's Truck i was like okay sick so we went took it and drove it too Hero traders so i barricaded it so people wont steal my stuff from crates and manomaly came and shot it down from outside the safezone while the truck was in the safezone and then again the safezone camping started again.I mean i was safezone camping too im not trying to make myself innocent but they are not innocent either.I'm aware of my actions and i will never do it again and im asking for a second chance and thx for reading

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 12:02 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

No, you were banned for KOSing me. Nothing to do with them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 3:08 am
Share: