Banned for camping ...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for camping a safezone even though I didn't please help!!

Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

Hi am im trying to repeal my banned my in game name is Lil Uzi Vert and my steam url is:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155376938/home. I was banned for supposedly griefing a safe zone. There is a video showing that my teamate shot three of the wheels of of there vehicle and me shooting the last one. The video does not show what happened prior to the shooting of the vehicle. Me and my group sticky and sub were kosed at electro and they stole our humvee later we found the humvee at hero traders safe zone and we asked these dudes if this was there humvee and they said yes, so i said what do you want for it i will you give you anything in the game for because i think there are swag and its looks cool with my whole group in them. He responded with " I want Pussy" which obviously means he did not want to trade it. My teamate decided to shoot the two of the vehicles tires of so that they couldnt drive it away and so that we could get it back.

I've only played on this server for about 6 or 7 days now so i'm quite new and didn't know that you had a website, but in rules it says no camping safe zones, which we were not doing we weren't trying to kill them and take there loot nor do we sit there and camp for people to walk out and kill them like some plays "Blue Power Ranger" "Wick" and others. We were simply trying to get our humvee back you can even ask the guy after we didn't kill them after we left with the humvee or take any of there stuff. When you do /rules in the game it says no safe zone camping which we weren't doing but now i see on the website it says in the more explained version that there is no bandit behavior which i did not know. I see how we were doing bandit behavior but i can honestly tell you i didn't know that wasn't allowed until i got banned and came to the website for the first time and saw it. I don't think i deserve a week punishment for trying to get my vehicle back and now that i know they more explained rules i will not mess with vehicles in save zones. Also one of the reasons i didn't think what we were doing was wrong was because people will take rocket launchers and mini guns and shoot vehicles in the safe zone because they stepped over the line and the vehicles will still take damage in the safe zone. So i didn't think me shooting the vehicle so that we could get it back because it was ours was a big deal. I also have video proof of people shooting and exploding vehicles that were in the safe zone. 

I understand that i shouldn't have shot at the tires now because of the new rules but i can honeslty tell you that i did not know it at the time. Please give me a second chance i really enjoy the server thank you for taking the time to read this. Also i was banned on the chernarus rp server 

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2017 7:23 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

First off, the 'im new' card stops working when you see the message in chat saying "Check out our website www.unturnedroleplay.com"..

the fact that he replied "i want pussy" does not mean he didnt wanna trade it, it means you give him sum pussy or get the hint that he was telling y'all to bug off.

Since you guys were already breaking so much rp at this point i think it would've been better if you told him the reason you were shooting off the tyres of 'his' car.If he says its his car, its his. You can steal it back, just not at safezone, that counts at SZ griefing.

1 week ban is pretty fair here and you should be lucky to get a week ban and not more, by the time somebody even reads this, types response etc. 3 days will be passed, so you have 4 days to go. gl

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 7:18 pm
Share: