Banned for the tp k...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for the tp kos about 7 months ago

Zachrich
 Zachrich
(@Zachrich)
Active Member Guest

The reason why i was banned was because i was stupid and tp kosed a guy when he tped to me. What happened was he asked if someone was near the safezone and i said yes and then he tped and i killed him. 

I think i should be given another chance because i wish to play with my friends again. I am very sorry for what i did and promise to not do it ever again because it was my fault that i tp kosed. The thing is i have friends that play on the server and I really want to be able to play with them again. I am never going to tp kos again. I learned from my mistakes of what i did and really am sorry for what my actions were. Pls take time to read this and get back to me asap. Thanks for taking the time to read this I hope to be unbanned. my friends have been wanting me to play with them on the server but i cant since im banned if i get unbanned i will be able to play with them again. Pls unban me I am very sorry for what i did it was my fault for what i did and will never do it again.

Server: Chernarus Roleplay 

Link to profile in tags

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2020 7:38 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

This is the umpteenth time you have been banned.

This starts to feel like groundhog day and I don't get why we should let this loop continue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2020 9:07 am
Zachrich
 Zachrich
(@Zachrich)
Active Member Guest

@crazy-bob can i pls just get 1 more chance i am sorry for my actions and will never do it again i promise it was my fault and learned from it can u pls give me 1 more chance?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2020 3:55 pm
Zachrich
 Zachrich
(@Zachrich)
Active Member Guest

@crazy-bob can i pls just get 1 more chance i am sorry for my actions and will never do it again i promise it was my fault and learned from it can u pls give me 1 more chance?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2020 3:55 pm
Share: