Banned for shooting...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for shooting a person even though I didnt and a police officer even said I didnt.

jackthefarmer
(@jackthefarmer)
Eminent Member

I was apparently banned for shooting a random player with a bb gun. 

I want another chance cause I don't believe that I even shot the person and was even told by FBI/SWAT member SilverHawk that I didnt shoot.I think that I need to be able to not just be banned without a reason. Being banned without a reason is dum. I got no warning of being banned and also even if i did shoot the person instead of being banned I could have just been sent to jail for like 40 min. But no i get banned instead of being able to have the option to go to jail and sit there for at least 40 minutes. Who ever reads this I would like to say that you are being a good person in actually looking at the forums and taking the time to read them. I appreciate that as well.

server i was banned on life rp

profile link will be in the tags

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by jackthefarmer
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2021 2:56 am
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

You keep trying to say you didn't shoot and that your friend did but he confirmed it himself that YOU are the one who shot the BB gun. He didn't even have one on him and you also tried lying saying you weren't on the roof and that it was someone else. Another thing you also did was suicide as I was coming to arrest you. The BB gun was on your body and yet you still tried to deny it, having silver vouch isn't going to prove anything when I watched you shoot 2 random people out of nowhere then tried to hide, that's attempted KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2021 4:54 am
davudbadic07
(@davudbadic07)

Why do you say that you will learn from your mistakes on EVERY appeal? And u still get banned 2 days after...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2021 7:31 pm
Share: