Banned for protecti...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for protecting my ears?

Brian
(@brian-3)

I got banned for killing somebody who was mic spamming me and chased me. I was not in the best mood that day and when he started following me I just shot him and he was saying if you don't pick me up I'm going to get you banned, well he should not have mic spammed. (That actually resulted in my headset being one sided now and I'm still pissed. Now if I did not main this server, well I would not be making this rn. And I have way too much too lose because I was banned (If I did the math right) 28 days. Which after 5 days everything decays. I have been grinding my arse off on this server and now because of this guy I lose it? Plus I even have evidence of him threatening my life in irl and admitting to doxxing in another server a kids moms name his dads name, address, and bank info. Even called me a fag and I have evidence of that too. I even have evidence of his buddy kosing me and then O4 taking my rifle and running. He was even selling it today. (Over me robbing him, that's sad.) I'm just hoping to get back onto the server because Its really the only game I play.     

Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 1:12 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Please reappeal with a steam link. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 3:51 am
Brian
(@brian-3)

@robert-o-flanko
Do you mean steam Id?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 6:09 am