Notifications
Clear all

HBI ban appeal

HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

(whole story)
-What happened/why you were banned : i joined liferp and there was a kosser talking shit in chat and stuff, as bored player i tried to get him trapped in my mansion so i told everyone to stop killing him and hide so he doesn't go for them and follow me and try to get me while i run in my mansion so i can lock him in but curio decided to keep killing him and then finally stopped and hided, so they all hide and i run to my mansion, but he killed me and everyone came out and got him, i dont actually remember what i said but it was like "i bet this is starring or someone banned" and he said "im luci lol" and i was like oh cool and told him to follow me to my mansion and he was like "ok but give me a shotgun" i said ok just to get him to follow me already, finally he is in the mansion and i just show him around and stuff then take him to my shower, while showering he was banned by i think chief (i didnt give him no gun or any money or ANYTHING) even if i did (which i didnt) he got banned while IN the mansion at the shower so he never left.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : I really didn't give luci or his friend zinger any guns or cash i was banned for no reason

-What server you were banned from : LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198984789344/

Topic starter Posted : 14/05/2021 5:17 am
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

here's a pic of dms with me and luci "kosser i helped" idk if it will help or not but ill just leave it here

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 3:31 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Do this again and It'll be another ban. Checking the logs you were clearly in the wrong, Unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 3:45 am
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

@robert-o-flanko

ok papa i actually didnt give him guns but thx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2021 4:18 am
Share: