Banned for lying to...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for lying to staff

Santa
(@santa)

I was banned for lying to staff, now I'm going to tell what happened in a story form sorta. I had a bolo level 5, for killing Coulourinq and coach (Sorry coach). So I turn my self in after waiting a bit and as I'm getting arrested. Cosco asks me where I got the pants, now look. I'm no snitch, I refused for a bit until He was not going to give me bail unless I told him, So I did. And he asked for the pants I sorta refused then gave it to him. He then asks where I got the pants, I bought them from Papa bear. Now I think this was when DEA (I think I got the name right) was added but I'm not sure. Police riot pants something like that. And so I tell him the truth, Robert said It was okay. Now I cant clip because I'm on a laptop with a 680 cause me am broke. So if I record, I would get 5 frames and crash probably. He says okay, if your lying to staff your gonna get banned For like 28 days or sum. Now if he has a clip and what I typed he did not say word for word that's fine. I'm doing this based on memory. Now did I lie to staff? To be honest no, Or from What I know at least. I was just telling him what I knew and giving him the truth. Am I sorry, yes. Whatever I did I'm sorry, I just wanna be unbanned cause sitting on World of Warcraft bored gets really lonely and this is like the only server I play. Again Cosco if you have a video of the situation (If he reviews it) I would love to see it and rewrite the appeal. Worst appeal I have probably ever wrote.

Server: Life RP

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013453425/

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2021 4:45 am
Share: