gonna make another ...

Notifications
Clear all

gonna make another ban appeal that is actually a normal ban appeal

josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

can a staff member that isnt robert pls review this as robert has a personal grudge against me as it seems

-What happened/why you were banned:so bacisly i was banned because i played a song down my mic (micspam) but the song said a word in it (cracker) witch in america means a slang word to racially refer to mexicans therefor i got banned for this word even tho i didnt know what it meant or what i did was wrong

i then alted on the server as i feel the ban was uncalled for as i had no clue what the word meant as im from the uk not even the us and i clearly tried to blur out all words that are against the rules proof of this is that in the clip that got me banned it showed me stopping my mic as it said the homophobic word (faggot) and it was my first offense

the main reason i alted was because i just did not feel like i deserved the 30 day ban as i felt like i did nothing wrong at the time

i have now accepted my actions and realised what i did especially when i alted as it was a stupid move in anger over the ban

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:i feel i should be unbanned as i genuinly didnt know what the word meant and i was angry at the time of the ban and that is why i alted

another reason is that i was a very active member of the community that helped the new players alot and helped the staff when needed

it has been a couple months( like 5 ) since i was banned and ive had time to reflect on my actions and realise what i did was wrong  
-What server you were banned from:life rp 
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013035758/

Topic starter Posted : 30/09/2021 2:19 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

sorry when i said cracker it was actually beaner its been quite a long time so i forgot also sorry for my use of the f slur

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2021 6:58 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

garage grudge that doesnt exist >:(

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Robert O Flanko
ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2021 8:56 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Denied