banned for kosing a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] banned for kosing a player when they killed my friend

zachrich
 zachrich
(@zachrich)
Eminent Member Guest

I killed a player because my friend got killed by the player and so I didn't want him to take his gear so i killed him.

I think I should be given a second chance because i am sorry for kosing the player i gave him his gear back that is why i think i should deserve a second chance. I also gave the guy that killed my friend 850 caps and he took them and kept them i gave those to him as a gift to get some of his gear back. He is a very nice guy and i am too i am very sorry that i did kosed him and i forgive myself u please forgive me to and please give me a second chance.  Thankyou for your time

Server Chernarus Roleplay 

link in tags below

This topic was modified 5 years ago by zachrich
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2019 3:10 am
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

Aah no you were banned for the kos prior to that when you kosed him and he was nice enough to give you a second chance instead of getting you banned and then you tried to rob him again 2 hours later after saying you would leave him alone and that's when he killed your friend and you sniped him. Everyone saw the clip on the discord. He is just happily putting down foundations and you snipe him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 1:05 pm
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

As Brune said, I did not report him for me getting killed when I shot his friend trying to rob me. I reported him for a KOS two hours earlier when I was building a house. I offered him a deal for if I dont report him, he and his group leave me alone. But as you saw he betrayed me and after that incident I forwarded the evidence of the earlier KOS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 9:10 pm
Termanator
(@fiji)
New Member Customer

Hey zombie finnaly buiding a base or house.?!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 9:17 pm
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

Was...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2019 11:17 pm
ThreeEyedFish
(@threeeyedfish)
Eminent Member Customer

You will not be unbanned at this time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2019 4:09 am
Zachrich
 Zachrich
(@Zachrich)
Eminent Member Guest

Why

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2019 9:18 pm
Zachrich
 Zachrich
(@Zachrich)
Eminent Member Guest

I am sorry for what I did to u zombie I forgive myself. Again I am sorry please take the time to read my reply and thank you for taking the time to read my reply

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2019 9:29 pm
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

I was too much a pushover the first time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/05/2019 8:33 pm
Share: