Baned from dis cord

Notifications
Clear all

Baned from dis cord

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

Reason I was banned I was banned because I spammed admins at the time I did not realize that spamming was really annoying because at that time I really did not know not to spam and I'm truly sorry to the admins I spammed and the people I upset and I'm also sorry to the spamming I did in general. At that time I was really upset because I got permanent banned and I did not know how to react. So I tried contacting admins and spamming them This is my first discord ban ever and I have learned a lesson not to spam admins or other people and I really regrate what I did and how I acted. I've been banned for a couple of months now and now I think it is time to make a ticket about it because I just did not want to come in and be like omg omg omg I got banned from the discord I wanted to take what I did and learn from it for a while and see were I was in the wrong. I'm really sorry to all the people I spammed and all the admins I promise this will never happen again my discord is SHANKS#1922 

If any admins are reading this thanks for at least taking a bit of time out of your day to read this thanks so much 

Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2023 12:20 am
Topic Tags
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2023 10:51 pm
Share: