Ban application

Notifications
Clear all

Ban application

Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

Alright I made one of these a while ago where I admitted to what I did and said stealing the car was bad. So about me banning the discord server Bob didn't politely tell me to calm down and if someone finds the chat first check if it is edited first but he most likely deleted it. If you don't know what Bob did he pinged me at 12 in the night telling me I have a giant mouth and a lot of other shit out of no where(I have never talked to Bob) So I told him not talk to me and to suck a dick which may have been a little to far I admit but not ban worthy on the discord for him pinging me out of nowhere and having no reason to talk to me. So yea if I could get un banned from both servers that would be good.

Topic starter Posted : 20/06/2019 11:36 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'check if it is edited first but he most likely deleted it.'   seriously..this is how you appeal after you tell me to go suck dick.

And yes, you didnt talk to me in discord when I addressed you but you were very rude to others and yes Im admin so I try to moderate the chat so its a fun place for everyone. Im sorry I didnt bring flowers and a thank you card to give to you incase you listened to me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 9:19 am
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

You didn't politely tell me to be nice you flat out insulted me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2019 3:39 pm
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

You didn't politely tell me to be nice you flat out insulted me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2019 3:40 pm
TheRealOuties
 TheRealOuties
(@TheRealOuties)
Active Member Guest

big oof

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 11:36 pm
Dr.Beastly
(@dr-beastly)
Eminent Member

Yo @TheRealOuties mind your own buisness and please stfu these people want to rejoin the server also let Crazy Bob make fun of them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2019 12:29 am
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

I mean Bob isn't making fun of me we just have different interpretations of what happened. I didn't mean to say you probably edited it or deleted it what I meant was lets see what you said so we are on the same page and to just make sure its not edited or deleted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2019 10:33 pm
Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

Does solve mean I am getting unbanned?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2019 2:34 am
Share: