This is my last ban...

Notifications
Clear all

This is my last ban application.

FAKAS12
(@fakas12)
Active Member Customer

I get ban 2 years ago by Crazy Bob for kos. That was 2 years ago i know how play RP and i don't do mistakes from past.

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FAKAS12/

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2019 11:54 am
Wild Boar
(@wild-boar)
Trusted Member Customer

Fakas nie marnuj czasu, te cwele chyba nie rozumieją co to znaczy , odpisywać na apelacje graczy, to jest po prostu śmieszne, nawet jakiś koleś który nie jest z administracji napisał mi żebym nie marnował czasu. To jest śmieszne , dostałem bana za niewinność , co z tego że koleś sam poczuł skruchę i napisał pod moim postem . Jeszcze ośmielił się napisać czemu nie przeprosiłem i nie powiedziałem że to nieporozumienie. A przepraszam kurwa co ja zrobiłem. Cała nasza ekipa jest świadkiem że pisałem na czacie że przepraszam i że chce go tpa. A że to było spierdolone dziecko to już nie moja wina . Jebana korupcja administracji, dostaną donejt kurwa 5 zł i nie dają bana . Pozdrawiam takie coś. Jak mi nie odpowiedzą do 23:00 to ich obsmaruje totalnie wszędzie . 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 2:52 pm
FAKAS12
(@fakas12)
Active Member Customer

Możliwe.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2019 3:31 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

wild boar I included a google translate for you. Next time you want to post something here do it in English.

Fakas do not waste time, these cwele probably do not understand what it means, write back on the players' appeals, it's just ridiculous, even some guy who is not from the administration wrote to me that I would not waste time. This is ridiculous, I got banished for innocence, so that the guy felt remorse and wrote under my fast. He still dared to write why I did not apologize and did not say it was a misunderstanding. And I'm sorry whore what I did. All our team is a witness that I wrote in the chat that I'm sorry and that I want him to be tpa. And since it was a fucked child, it's not my fault. Fucked corruption of the administration, they will receive a 5 zlotys whore and will not ban. I greet something like that. If they do not answer me till 11:00 PM, they will cover them everywhere.

Wild Boar, well I reacted before 11 (you did not include a date)

What do you expect to gain by releasing text like this?

Fucked corruption of the administration?? gtfo!

This post was modified 5 years ago by crazy bob
ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2019 9:27 pm
Share: