Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] ban appel!

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

What happened/why you were banned: i got banned for homophobia when riley asked me why do u hate me so much yama and i answered "cuz u are fucking gay wdym"
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: So it was the last 2m of a gang war and riley wanted to buy a calling card of me that was his but got taken by my team and given to me i wanted to sell it to him and when he dropped the moneh and i dropped the calling card he killed me where i got a little angy after that i came back got killed again (still gang war) and he asked me why im so rude to him where i said cuz he is gay in my defense i woud like to say i didnt know he was gay and will take this answer from me that seriously! i though he was just a femboy and nexx was the gay one i woud like to add that while doing that deal chemical was there and i kinda said that he looked scary cuz of his skin colour and said another racial joke about him infort of riley where i didnt get banned yet i got banned just for saying as a joke that i dont like him cuz he is gay. I didnt want to instul this person that bad! and to add something more i was in a vc with a really nice person called neer who was telling me yama yama call him an f slur call him an f slur i didnt want to do that cuz im a nice person and i woud never say something like that! i woud like to play life rp again with my very nice friends please (:::::::::::::
-What server you were banned from: Life rp
https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2022 1:03 pm
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

Nice appeal man but why did u say

i though he was just a femboy and nexx was the gay one 

Why u think Nexx is gay

btw +rep

Posted : 23/08/2022 3:40 pm
Nexx