Cparkers ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Cparkers ban appeal

Parker :3
(@cparker)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Owning a Blacklight helmet

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: To start this off. I got the helmet from cat so it wasn't even mine to start with. He walked into my shop with his full uniform on and I asked for it because Riley was collecting them, why he only gave me the helmet I don't know. I also asked Apollo a day prior and that's because I heard he might quit the server and he needed his uniform removed, I had no idea he already got it removed. I never planned to sell it either and if I did why would I store it in a locker and not on a display of some kind. Speaking of storing it in a locker, I put it in a container I never really used so I forgot about it pretty fast. I only owned it for 2 days or so. while yes that could have been enough time to get rid of it or hand it over it wasn't like i was on all day long. I was on for maybe 5 or so hours each day, getting off every hour so as to not go crazy and it was mostly me sitting around on my phone or something. At the same time there were also some irl things going on and Riley wasn't in the best of moods with me so I didn't want to talk to him in case he starts yelling. I also wasn't able to hand it over the day of my ban because I was already being threatened with a perm ban for something that happened the day before so I quickly forgot about it. That same day was also my first day at work so i didnt care much for a stupid helmet. If i knew that owning that helmet was gonna get me perma banned, wiped, and blocked i wouldn't have even touched it because why would i think that was gonna happen? It's a helmet not a bulldozer suit. The way THX put it, it seems as if I had a whole uniform stashed away but I simply didn't. While yes it was true that i didn't want to get rid of my uniform but that was because i loved what it looked like and i had high hopes for blacklight. It's also not like it was “secret” as THX put it. Cat and Apollo knew about it and it was gunna be given to Riley at some point. All I wanted to do was help him collect the uniforms. I also feel like some staff are dreadfully misinformed on what the hell happened, but I don't have anything to back that up other than THX saying something about full uniforms or whatever. Now i know my ban probably isn't going away but me being perma banned from a single helmet that caused no harm is way too far even if with the staff team being fed up with me, so at this point i'm asking for my ban to be lowered to something way more reasonable like a month or 2 as it's not like i mass KOSed or something. Sorry for this being so long, I had to get as much information on this as possible. If you want to talk about anything on here, DM me as writing this gave me a headache and I'd put money on the fact that I probably forgot a detail or 2.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378132837/

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2022 6:06 pm
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

Nice appeal should be unbanned i feel like  +rep bro

Posted : 22/08/2022 6:55 pm
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

Point One: I never asked you to collect the uniforms, I messaged everyone individually and asked for their uniforms and planned to collect theirs when I was free. You taking their uniforms from them when I didn't ask is a bit dodgy.

Point Two: Parker why are you lying? I literally have a clip of Larry despawning Cat's uniform so no way in hell did cat walk into your shop in full uniform and hand you ONLY his helmet, although yes Cat did give his helmet to Apollo, they never entered your shop in their full uniform and only give you their helmet as you said.

Point Three: You held onto it without informing me in DMs that you had collected it? Also back to point one I never asked you to take it from anyone as I said I messaged everyone individually. In DMs you said that you were collecting uniforms on behalf of me in which they believed you and handed over the helmet, the only remaining piece of the uniform. And as soon as you got that helmet you could of scrapped it and inform me, in fact any part of the uniform is scrapable.

Point Four: You use those lockers all the fucking time man, the other ones that we're filled to the brim of PD gear? The same lockers you used to run your black market out of? And yes I found the helmet in the first 3 wall lockers on their sides the ones you actively use for your black market, not the money safe, not the ones on the wall full of random items. And why in the fuck if you tried to sell it put the helmet on display in a shop I frequented daily? Why was that even used in your defence?

Point Five: I was never In a bad mood, in fact if I recall with others who can back me up you were in a bad mood? You for multiple days we're yelling at EVERYONE and even was banned prior for KOS just because you were annoyed with someone, and to this I was never in a bad mood are you also gonna lie about me having a mental disorder I don't have to back this just like you did in DMs? For the record I don't have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) I openly will admit I have Autism and ADHD. You owned that helmet for 2 days and each of those days we were on together for hours and we're actively talking and you never though "Oh I have this helmet that I collected even though I wasn't supposed to, maybe I should hand it over since this helmet and uniform had special rules to it if broken would lead to a perma ban like we all agreed on". Just seems completely odd.

PS - This isn't denied, head admins will reply to this with approved or denied, however I thought I'd dismantle this appeal and provide counter points on this. Parker I thought I could fucking trust you and you went behind my back collecting shit which I didn't ask you to do and then lying to my own friends in DMs about mental orders I don't have? Maybe you should check yourself because you seem to be some sort of a compulsive fucking liar.

Posted : 22/08/2022 9:40 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied lol

Posted : 22/08/2022 9:41 pm
Share: