Notifications
Clear all

ban appeal

snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

Reason why I was banned I was banned for calling someone a fagot when I was mad because they would not stop making fun of me and they clipped me saying it and I did not have meatal at the time. I did not comprehend what that word ment at the time and now I know what it means and why people get offended by it. It has been a couple of months science this has happened and I felt guilty for saying that word because I new it was bad so I told on myself because I figure it was the right thing to do. I know this might sound stupid how I told on myself to some people but that is how my brain works if I do not follow the rules slightly I tell on myself no matter the cost. Back to what I was saying it has been a couple of mounths and all these mounths I could not stop  thinking about this sever you have created and how nice and fun it was for me and I have cried about this before because it upset me that this happened and what I said to that person. I feel like I should get a second chance because this will never ever happen again and know I realize what that word means and how it can impact someone. I dont now why I would say that it was really messed up I will never do this again and I want to be a better member to this comunity I cant stop thinking about this server every day I think about it and what I did and I just sit there and just relize what I did 

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2023 7:40 pm
Topic Tags
Hom
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2023 6:14 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

I promise this will never happen again

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2023 8:07 pm
snow
 snow
(@snow-3)
Trusted Member

ban sever nylex life rp https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122373436/ btw my old steam was snow my new one is $hank$

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2023 8:09 pm
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Accepted

Don't let it happen again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2023 2:49 pm
Share: