Appeal for Generosi...

Notifications
Clear all

Appeal for Generosity on my Recently Enacted Ban

Green_Monster2488
(@green_monster2488)
  1. Appeal for Generosity on my Recently Enacted Ban on LifeRP
  2. I apologize for my use of the F slur in describing the type of beer that Santa consumes, but I will not apologize for my actions of defiance versus such a blatant power abuser. My first experience joining the server was writhed in turmoil as I was executed alongside my friend, Requeese, during an unprovoked attack initiated by Santa. After committing this transgression, Santa took it upon himself to help himself to our most valuable item, our 1911, the magnum opus of the 2nd world war, and he took no liberties in attempting to hide his cretanic thievery. This interaction left my view of a server that seems perfect on it's exterior blighted with the truths of its representatives. You cannot expect one to approach a server with dedication and seriousness when the only service the server has to offer is a meatgrinder of blame, deceit, and delusions of grandeur. This all being said however, the server has phenomenal potential and I would love to be a part of it and it's community, but it's clear what makes a server is not the sum of its parts but the whole, and the whole is plagued by the ruthlessness of it's occupants. In conclusion, I reiterate my regret of saying the abhorrent slur, and my upmost apologies to those who were in the vicinity of it's utterance. My intentions were not derogatory, but rather a portrayal of a beer most commonly associated with homosexuality, Bud Light, and for that I am sorry.

3. Steam: Green_Monster2488
  4. 3:40 AM
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2023 9:53 am
Topic Tags
Share: