Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Nakaya
(@nakaya)
Eminent Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: There was an airdrop at Berezino and me and my group headed there, had a fight and the others constantly came back to fight us again and again. Eventually Cyanide came in to watch and said that he has a CLEAR SHOT on me. I took that as a threat so I duck for cover, he said he still can shoot me, I scan around for him and shoot him dead. There was someone ontop of him which I assumed was one of the guys that died because he was naked, but apperantly that's Bob. Bob bans me for kossing even though it's clear that I was threatened and thus I should have a good reason to shoot him dead. Not to mention there's constant bloodshed going on because of the airdrop.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I was honestly unfairly banned. Bob banned me because I admitted to killing Cyanide because he threatened me. And Bob gives me that ironic ''byebye''. Banning me for over 3 million seconds with an unspecified reason. There was a whole fight going on and people were constantly rushing towards our group while were trying to recover from dying multiple times. Robert is one of the guys that attacked us during the airdrop.

-What server you were banned from: Chernarus Unturned RP

-A link to your steam profile: https: //steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186900522/

Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2019 7:43 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

Adding a few more points here.
When Nakaya killed Cyanide, Bob asked who killed Cyanide and Nakaya admitted to it. He then proceeded to say bye bye and ban him without listening to anyone except Cyanide. Now may I ask why would Nakaya admit to it if it he had considered it to be a bannable offence, surely he would have denied it? 
As well as this the general feel of this situation that Crazy Bob was slightly biased towards Cyanide as he never listened to us before banning him and he cared about it much more than any other time as well as the fact he told Cyanide to not get involved in a friendly manner, this may just be me, but it seemed a little suspicious
Also I just want to reiterate this, you're in a dangerous situation. There are people coming at you from all sides and someone says "I want to blow his brains out" "Can I kill Nakaya" "I have a clear shot", what do you do:
A. Ignore him 
B. Disconnect
C. Scan the area and try and find him
This dangerous situation was an airdrop and a certain Robert (can't remember the rest of his name) kept coming back with PDWs, shotguns, yuris and god knows what else and it was complete chaos. Can I point out that he was also hiding behind a tree so it was even more suspicious and if Nakaya hadn't killed him he probably would've killed Nakaya.

In my opinion this is a pretty ridiculous ban reason and we were all shocked and confused while talking to Nakaya during the situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2019 7:54 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

Adding a few more points here.
When Nakaya killed Cyanide, Bob asked who killed Cyanide and Nakaya admitted to it. He then proceeded to say bye bye and ban him without listening to anyone except Cyanide. Now may I ask why would Nakaya admit to it if it he had considered it to be a bannable offence, surely he would have denied it? 
As well as this the general feel of this situation that Crazy Bob was slightly biased towards Cyanide as he never listened to us before banning him and he cared about it much more than any other time as well as the fact he told Cyanide to not get involved in a friendly manner, this may just be me, but it seemed a little suspicious
Also I just want to reiterate this, you're in a dangerous situation. There are people coming at you from all sides and someone says "I want to blow his brains out" "Can I kill Nakaya" "I have a clear shot", what do you do:
A. Ignore him 
B. Disconnect
C. Scan the area and try and find him
This dangerous situation was an airdrop and a certain Robert (can't remember the rest of his name) kept coming back with PDWs, shotguns, yuris and god knows what else and it was complete chaos. Can I point out that he was also hiding behind a tree so it was even more suspicious and if Nakaya hadn't killed him he probably would've killed Nakaya.

In my opinion this is a pretty ridiculous ban reason and we were all shocked and confused while talking to Nakaya during the situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/02/2019 7:55 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I've already stated this on discord, I primarily banned Nakaya for shooting me.

Also, staying at the location of an airdrop, long after the loot has been taken, killing people is a no go.

When the drop is over the kos is over.

On cynanide hiding behind a tree; you are wrong there, he was in the middle of a field. (not that this changes anything about the situation)

I was looking at him waiting if he would put his money where his mouth was...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2019 12:25 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

We weren't attacking people, people were attacking us like I already said. What were we meant to do? They were going to kill us because they actually killed me once I decided that because of robert the place had to stay a KOS zone because it was full of people just trying to backstab us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/02/2019 5:05 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I decided that because of robert the place had to stay a KOS zone......this is where you go wrong 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2019 3:11 pm
Share: