Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban appeal

Skinny Rooster
 Skinny Rooster
(@Skinny Rooster)
Active Member Guest

Dear staff members of the Servers Today I was banned was because me, and my teammates Lord Quacker, and Robert were at Williams. Me, Lord, and Robert are all in a group and Robert was the leader. we decided we were going to rob VTM for he was there we said in gamechat and VC that we were robbing Him he we gave him 10 seconds to comply he did not so we shot him The guy had music up and volume up and didn't put hands up and he had his gun out and ran to the cover of a broken helicopter so it looked like he was going to shoot. We all started to shoot I just got the last hit. The reason I shouldn't be banned is we used VC and world chat to tell him to put his hands up so that already isn't KOS. He never did it because he couldn't hear us because he had music on. I was banned from Chernarus. Please look over this and make your choice if i should be unbanned or not have a nice day -Skinny Rooster

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377545558/

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2019 7:29 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You're unbanned. 

Voice delay is a real thing and happens frequently, however the video only shows voice activity being used as the victim is shot. This is most likely delayed but even then, only by a few seconds which means VC wasn't used until nearing the end of the interaction.

I also believe the victim had his game sound loud enough as foley game sounds were audible over the music. 

You did clearly state in chat that it was a robbery so that's fine. We are tweaking the rules regarding this though as this has brought up a possible grey area in the rules.

In future I'd recommend using VC as early as you can to not only account for delay but to also have a better interaction from the start:)

Glad this has been sorted, happy playing:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2019 9:22 pm
Share: