Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

dogzilla033
(@dogzilla033)

The reason why i got banned is because of my group NOT me. when me and my clan where being robbed we decided to fight back.when I died i spawned back at base. when one more person in my clan dies he spawned back at base also. then the other 2 people that were still in the fight tp's to the second person who died, and that was tping out of combat. I was telling my friends to go and say that they were sorry and that was a rule to never break but they would not listen. and instead of getting a warning from the admin (Fin) we got perma banned even though i did not break any of the rules it was my group.   

I am very sorry that this event happened and this server is great. But that accident was none of my fault i did not tp or accept any tp's from my clan and i hope that you can realize that. My clan was very new to the server and they are sorry too and i hope to get a second chance at this great server.

the server that i got banned from is chernarus roleplay No KOS... and the map is cherarus LN(URP)

My steam account is  https://steamcommunity.com/id/dogzilla033/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 4:35 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you for your genuine apology and appeal on behalf of your team, I've unbanned you:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2018 3:57 pm
Share: