One last try for it...

Notifications
Clear all

One last try for it all

Waffle
(@waffle)
New Member Customer

Hello I’m waffelz I got banned for combat logging when I did not even know that was a thing because I was just a week in the server I also think I deserve a second chance because after getting banned I looked at the rules and read them carefully and now I get what I got banned for But really I did not do it so what really happend was me and my friend were raided a base and 3 admins swing by my friend decides to tpa to SZ and leave me in base with admins surrounding me with Little birds and and me being my idiot self I decide to put on s ghillie suit and make a run for it so I did by crawling in and out of bushes and eventually I make it to a town very far away from the raid and I tpaed to SZ myself and then a 1hr goes by and cubic a admin messages me on discord I have proof of him saying hey waffelz can I have your steam Id I just wanted to be friends and as soon as I log in cubic tpaed to me and bans me for 3billion hours I really deserve a disban because I have not even discovered most of the map yet and I want to be a big part of the community because I already got a shop and want to help other newcomers to the server

in regarding 

,combat logging and most of all Nylex 

Ps:I’m typing this on my phone and I can’t get my steam I’d and also the server was chernaus RP

aslo I have bad grammar

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2018 7:39 am
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Eh, sounds fair enough.

I think you should get another chance

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2018 4:42 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer