Notifications
Clear all

Appeal

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Today on 8.8.18 3 MVP+ members got banned. 

- Jono -Wallah -Me

I'm appealing my ban, but I don't expect to get unbanned, because it would not be my first time and I did a big mistake attempting KoS 

This is my side of the day

All 3 of us had planned to go and do a few robberies here and there and so we did. While being in the same "hoods" for a while and being called out in the chat, we found out that we have some familiar company with us. Gacy and Timmy, they were watching our moves and we were pretty sure they were planning something on us, but we decided to keep a good distance from them. Eventually we saw that Timmy and Gacy took our helicopter and we took a few shots at them, but did not hit any of the shots, so they escaped us and didn't take long untill they were back there with the helicopter, we decided not to shoot them at that time, because we had a robbery going on a few guys. Eventually the robbery ended on us shooting them, because they did not comply. After the robbing was over, we checked around to find Timmy and Gacy to have a word with them, we did spot them, but we also spotted the people that we had just robbed and Wallah decided to take a shot at them, not sure why, but that is how the first clip came into place.

After all that we finally got to Gacy and Timmy and I still remembered that they had stolen our helicopter and they had it there so without thinking I placed a claymore behind Timmy and before I could realize what I had done, Timmy had taken a step back and hit the claymore. All of us started offering Timmy medication, but before we could med him up, 2 of us were shot by Timmy and at that point I ran to cover and tpa'd wallah, jono back to the scene, but didn't take long untill they had rushed us and killed us.

That is my side of the story and I know I did a huge mistake and I am sorry.

I know words are just letters that anyone can type and not really mean it, but I do, from the bottom of my heart.

how can we be so sure we can trust you and let you back, you might be asking?

If I could prove it somehow I would, I would do anything to proof that I still am trustworthy.

For the final words, as I said in the beggining i'm not expecting a positive response, but I just pray I could get another chance.

Anyone that I may have disrespected / let down / hurt.

I am sorry.

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2018 10:11 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

im touched.

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 5:23 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

This isn't your first account of "Attempted kos" as you stated yourself. Your story is all over the place, you randomly remembered that they stole your Helicopter and without thinking at all, you then proceeded to place a claymore behind one of the players that you knew had done you wrong in a prior event and decided to take it into your own hands and get them back for it.

I'm no staff member but if it were up to me this would be an instant denial.
                                                                                          -Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 1:29 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: About_30_ninjas

This isn't your first account of "Attempted kos" as you stated yourself. Your story is all over the place, you randomly remembered that they stole your Helicopter and without thinking at all, you then proceeded to place a claymore behind one of the players that you knew had done you wrong in a prior event and decided to take it into your own hands and get them back for it.

I'm no staff member but if it were up to me this would be an instant denial.
                                                                                          -Ninjas

Not surprised to see Roope appealing again if I gotta be honest.

I'd usually expect an instant denial but being real here, I don't see that happening nowadays.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 8:41 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Thats a shame, although not a surprise. Getting in trouble for banning/instantly denying appeals was one of the things that made me stop doing so much staff work tbh. You did the work and it was all taken away because they got a second chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 6:19 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Bumping this, because I would like to get the final decision from the staff on this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2018 1:51 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

koser!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 3:15 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

koser!

ReplyQuote
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

koser!

ReplyQuote
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

koser!

ReplyQuote
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

Wallah i unironically hope you die 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 3:38 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Sorry has been used every time in your ban appeals, yet you still keep on getting banned. You should stayed banned, you broken the rules and gotten banned 4 times and by now you should not be allowed to appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 4:31 pm
Share: