Notifications
Clear all

appeal

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I was banned today on the early morning after Nylex saw a barbered wire fence that I had placed in front of CT's shop second entrance. My only fuck up wasn't the barbered wire fence placement there, but me as a dumb ass guy decided and lied to Nylex about me placing it and of course I got caught with the help of plugins.

I placed the barbered wire fence yesterday evening 4.5.18 and the reason behind that was the persons shop that I placed the fence in front of was CT's shop and that person is one of those people that got me a mental breakdown a few days back and that I have lost countless of sets to. I know that is NOT a good reason to grief a persons shop or break any other rules against him, but something just hit me yesterday and that was the tick. 

Right after I placed it, I regret it and you may be asking yourself "Why didn't you just salvage it then" well,  you can see see the edges of the fence got inside the pillars and that means, I couldn't salvage it anymore. After that I found out that there is a second entrance to the shop in the back and straight up I was too scared to report the fence to the staff team and that's my big fuck up again.

I'll leave this up to the staff team to decide what happens with me... If I would get another chance, it would be my 3rd and the staff team does think it is a big risk to let me back into Chernarus the 3rd time, but i'm saying I would not let you down anymore. 

Whatever happens with me, happens with me and if I do not get the 3rd chance I completely understand that and its my farewells at that point. To the end I would like to say big sorry to a few guys out there.

CT, even though I hated you a lot for the past 5 days, because the actions I shouldn't have done what I did to your shop. I know sorry is just a word and won't be enough, but if I ever happen to get back in, I will make sure you get what you deserve from me.

Nylex, I screwed up bad time and I am sorry, as I said sorry is just a word and most likely won't be enough, but if I ever will be able to get back on the servers. I will make it up, trust me.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rooolllep/

Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 7:06 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

scorpion go neck yourself

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 1:03 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'd be willing to let you back into the server, though never a shop again. However the final decision is whatever the majority of staff choose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2018 4:25 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

BUMP. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/05/2018 10:14 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin