Notifications
Clear all

xenohunter reapply to pd

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Region: Australia

I think I should be a police officer on the server because of I am relatively skilled at pvp, I am active on the server(i can play for up to 5 hours a day and on a time where most PD aren't on) and I have played for a fair while which means I know how everything works and all the laws that citizens need to follow. I also like helping out on the server with various tasks whether that be flipping someones car (to get it unstuck) or giving a new person money because they just got robbed. I feel with me on the team, the server could have less crime, less kos and less toxicity. Furthermore, i'm able to handle situations like if theres a Mass Koser on the server and there are no admins. Also, with the revamp of URP gangs network, I feel like with me on the team, I could help the rest of police stop gang activity such as hostages, gun runs and shipments.

As an officer, I will ensure that everyone who I arrest is arrested with clear evidence for their arrest. I will also avoid corruption and not falsely arrest people. I also would ensure that i am not bias towards anyone and give everyone a fair judgement. I wouldn't not arrest someone just because their my friend and I also wouldn't falsely arrest someone because I dont like them.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope you accept me as Police.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have over 160+ hours on the server. I have played on and off

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586

I need invite to steam group

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2022 6:59 am
joeblownn
(@joeblownn)
Trusted Member

-Rep
supa toxic to everyone

dosent have respect
so annoying

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2022 8:12 am
xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

My discord is MGLY#2552 (incase you require that)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2023 4:16 am
fijlee
(@fijlee)
Trusted Member

+ rep knows his stuff, Great guy, good at pvp highly recommended for PD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2023 7:06 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

@joeblownn Don't see me going on to ur app and saying shit. He is a very nice player and he doesn't show respect to people that don't deserve it like you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2023 7:22 am
Share: