Notifications
Clear all

Twisted's PD Application

spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I believe I'm suitable to be a police officer as I'm pretty good at pvp, know the rules and have been playing for quiet a while and have been police on this server before and didn't get any strikes and I make sure I always have evidence to place arrests and I know the PD rules . I would also love to help new people and get people started and reduce the crime that's been happening around the server, I would also like to try new jobs and discover the whole new world inside of this roleplay server that I'm yet to explore. Especially now that gang hubs is up i believe more PD would be great as they need to counter shipments and stop the criminals from making their dirty money. Thank you for reading this and taking the time out of your day to check this application out I hope to see you guys in PD again and stop these criminals. I've waited 2-3 weeks please let me join back.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):I have roughly been playing Nylex Roleplay for about 2 years on and off and have just started playing again and really enjoying it here.

Link to your steam profile:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360146911/

Request to join this steam group: I have requested to join the steam group

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2022 4:20 am
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

DENIED, reapply in 1 week or 2.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2022 4:59 am
Share: