Notifications
Clear all

Unknowns PD app V2

Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America and timezone is CST (central Standard Time

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Well i Feel like i am suited for this role Because I am for 1 extremely active and There Is not to much pd on early in the morning about when i get on and i could fill that gap I Am very much willing to listen to The Higher command Pd and I know when i need to be quiet and such I have only ever been banned 2 times in the Server and i remember the first time was a joke But well i got banned for it the second time was warning people too fast Which was completely on accident If i could go back and fix them i would i am 15 years old Turning 16 in November so i do meet the age requirement I consider myself an easy person to get along with I have also been PD on a few other servers Got decently high ranking on one of the servers. I love this server and I believe PD is the next move for me in this server. i want to stop crime Help people as pd And more if I do get pd i have alot of plans that involve helping people alot!

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? Uh i think it will be a year in the summer of this year i have just over 1000 hours in unturned and about half of those hours is in life rp another half in pvp servers

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199230804463/

(reposting because i didnt have my steam hours public)

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2023 9:53 pm
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Accepted
DM me at Delilah#4446 for PD discord inv for interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2023 9:55 pm
Unknown
(@therealunknown)
Eminent Member

@delilah I have dmed you idk if im meant to tell you in here or not