Notifications
Clear all

BravestJr Pd apppication

BravestJR
(@bravestjr)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): My name is BravestJR I live in Europe, The UK to be more specific.

2.Why do you feel like you are suited for the PD Role?: Hi PD, like i said, my name (right now) is BravestJr , I'm fourteen years old with quite a lot of free time on my hands, I would love to spend this on the LifeRP server, of course as a cop, I feel suited for this because i have energy for ten and i can help make the server a safer place. In my opinion the server is good, only because I am a solo player, I think it's lacking some PvP for me, I think that by joining and committing to the PD force I can satisfy this need of a PvP aspect, I have had my fair share of PvP on some servers so lacking on that department isn't the case for me, i think i would become a respected and valuable asset to the already great PD team.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

3.How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

I've got a whopping 1290hours on Unturned wich I have spend about 1000-1100 hours on the LifeRP server, the rest of my hours are dedicated to PvP and survival, but mostly PvP servers, such as arena ones

4.Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199444673925/

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2024 11:15 am
Share: