Notifications
Clear all

Stevechoochoo's PD Application

Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Malta (CET Time Zone)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel that I am suited for the police role because I have been in situations where I had to control the situation because no cops were on and I have also helped out people after they were robbed. I also help out new players and show them how to play the server and protected them while they are learning. I have also read the laws multiple times so I know what laws have to be followed and also what consequences come when one of the laws are broken. I have seen police in many different situations and I have also seen how police act and handle different situations. I am good at pvp. I have also helped out police. If I was to be accepted as a police officer I would be able to fulfill my responsibility as a police officer and I would be able to help citizens in need and ensure their safety.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 400 hours

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253695544

P.S My discord is Rias Gremory Op#1717. I am 15.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2021 3:22 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Great application Matthias, You have been accepted for the interview process, I'll be contacting you on discord and we'll go from there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2021 4:39 am
Share: