Notifications
Clear all

pd application

lukas
(@lukas-9)

My region is Europe. I have been playing on the European server.

I believe I am well-suited for the police role because of my strong sense of justice and my ability to remain calm and composed during high-pressure situations. I possess excellent problem-solving skills and have a natural inclination to enforce rules and maintain order. Additionally, I have a deep understanding of the importance of community policing and the role it plays in promoting a positive and safe gaming environment.

I have been playing on the LifeRP server for approximately five months. During this time, I have familiarized myself with the server's rules and regulations, and I have actively engaged with the community, both in-game and on forums. This has provided me with a solid understanding of the server's dynamics and the challenges that may arise in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment

Overall, I believe my dedication, experience, and commitment to upholding the server's rules make me a suitable candidate for the police role. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community and ensure a positive gaming experience for all players on the LifeRP server.

and i play almost all day

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199198588053/

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2023 11:43 am
Topic Tags
Share: