Notifications
Clear all

Tonks PD Application

tonk
 tonk
(@tonk)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe, CET

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Due to my previous police department experience as being a Police Commander Twice, Swat Commander once, and Swat Captain once (different server though), I know how to deal with law breakers ensuring no to little accidents, I offer great activity if needed, amd i never let down higher ranking people, I try my best at any moment in time leading to almost no mistakes being made, I'd be very thankful to be a part of this force so I can have a great time and possibly make the department even better! I do have and WANT to keep a good reputation for the police force, my PvP skills are great, on a good day even better, I am willing to be active in the mornings, when others are not so active keeping the server attended to at all times, and, last but not least I am considered to be the one that would give PD more loyalty than anything else.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): A couple months, around 5-6 specificly.

Link to your steam profile:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199206516469/edit/info

Topic starter Posted : 03/12/2023 7:34 am
Share: