Notifications
Clear all

Starging's PD app idfk why i'm doing this

Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): NA PST

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: im really fucking active i can be on  from 3pm pst to 8:30pm pst on school days on weekends it depends when i wake up but i can be on prop 10 to 8 hours on weekend i can also be really nice to people im chill most of the time i know how to pvp i also i will also make sure every jail person gets the right amount of time to been in jail and also they have to pay the right fine so someone isn't in prison for a hour and only in for the right amount of time that they got beacuse getting a hour of jail time is to much

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):half a month

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/StargingHave2ManyHoursOnGmod/

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2021 5:33 pm
Topic Tags
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

I can confirm starging is very active on the server and he can pvp he seems to be able to follow orders well but might need to shos some more discipline overall though I think he would be a good addition to pd +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2021 1:57 am
Starging reacted
Lich
 Lich
(@lich)

Tbh I think that Starging is very active I see him on very commonly, and I think that if he were PD, he would be able to help a lot since he is usually on. Fairly good at PVP, but I'm better 😎  +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2021 5:23 pm
Starging reacted
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @lich

Tbh I think that Starging is very active I see him on very commonly, and I think that if he were PD, he would be able to help a lot since he is usually on. Fairly good at PVP, but I'm better 😎  +1

no wrong

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2021 5:32 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

It's a yes from me.
DM Clippersan#3655 on Discord for the proper links/roles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2021 2:14 pm
Share: