Notifications
Clear all

Sox's PD APP (maybe final)

Ntshot Crawler
(@ntshot-crawler)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Asia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: well this is the third time I'm posting cus i did not see it on the feed. but last time I posted I was annoying and asking for a wee woo wagon. but now I want to enforce the law and go on patrols with husky. I am very good at negotiation and situation de-escalating. AND I TAKE ROLEPLAY SERIOUSLY. and if I'm annoying is cus I still have ADHD. but once in roleplay, I take it very seriously.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2 weeks

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317611408/
If yall doubt im 15
here is proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1isNORbPvO2gz-TOKURr3Ix4qfCQ0AoIN/view?usp=sharing

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2021 3:38 am
Topic Tags
Husky
(@husky-2)
Eminent Member Customer

(This is me speaking out of being friends with me) I think sox's can fix what he has done and Stop being annoying. +1 but its clippers answer to if he is accepted or not

Dont send me hate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 3:54 am
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

As someone with severe adhd its not really an excuse to bug people also you threw the news van into the river like a moron -1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 3:54 am
Ntshot Crawler
(@ntshot-crawler)

@vvaliantz that was not true. it was a joke.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2021 4:11 am
vValiantz
(@vvaliantz)
Eminent Member Customer

@ntshot-crawler even so you have 13 criminal arrests for multiple things such as robbery ,assault, assault on pd ,stealing pf vehicles,trespassing,murder , taking 3 diffrent hostages, and more. You are probably the least deserving of pd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 4:34 am
Ntshot Crawler
(@ntshot-crawler)

@vvaliantz i am just requesting a chance to change

And besides most of them were becasue kyle is pressuring me so badly. he always invites me to rob.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2021 5:02 am
Share: