Notifications
Clear all

Squid's PD Application

Squid
(@squid)

What is your region?: North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I mean, I feel like I'm suited due to me having prior experience in this type of vocation on other servers. Alongside; I have a good understanding of law (crimes, etc.) from IRL stuff. Also, I am astonishingly good at CQC & LQC PVP battles (mostly LQC), and I am a pretty friendly person. I like to hang with other people, and to help other people if they may need it. I keep on getting robbed because I have no gun, and that will give me some dedication to go onto the team (im always dedicated either way). I have not killed anyone on the server YET; because that's how you make enemies, and that's how I avoid making them. That will come in handby early in the occupation if I pass. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Around 1-2 months if you add up my entire playtime/days logged on.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/952468710/
(btw, my request to join the group was denied prior since I pended but never applied; so someone has to add me & invite me to it)

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2021 1:58 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for a interview, Contact ezekiel#4118 for a invite to the PD Discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2021 7:23 pm
Share: