Notifications
Clear all

Re-apply for the police department (nice_guy's application)

nice guy
(@nice)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I've been an officer for many months in different games (GTA gmod and more) and I thought that I was ready to join the PD when I joined I made so many good things for the community at the life RP but I didn't have enough skills to be in the PD so now after 4 months of trying my best to be a part of it again by playing RP and PVP or more I made a lot of mistakes at the PD these mistakes won't happen again. When I was an officer, I helped so many players at the life RP. I've joined this team just to help people that need help, not for the force, also you can see at the arrest logs that I haven't done any single crime this means that I'm a legal civilian of the life RP and I know how the PD works because I was a recruit. (I will say the reason why I got kicked if it's needed.)

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 3-4 months

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059808664/

Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2021 2:49 pm
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Denied Amazing application mate. Sadly 300 hours on Unturned is required in order to be accepted for interview, feel free to reapply once you've met the requirement and i'll gladly accept you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2021 5:06 pm
Share: